TchyhNH.gif

And i will pray for yours

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ordinarynam1310

You guys are still on this sh*t.

I mean, Joanne is supposed to be her stripped back era, what do you expect from it? 20 inch hills with a dildo dress? And she still served looks on IG?

The tour/interludes/Coachella proved that she still capable of making crazy visuals not just backstage footage like the MR video. We'll have to wait for the next era.

11 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

lmao, what is that mess

Examples of Gaga's creativity through music, videos, performances, and technology during the Joanne era. If you can't see that than you have a limited view of what creativity is.

PunkTheFunk
55 minutes ago, Quark said:

The fact that you keep focusing on the pink hat says it all.

If focusing on the central motif of the entire era is a crime then lock me up and throw away the key

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

4 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

If focusing on the central motif of the entire era is a crime then lock me up and throw away the key

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

The central motif? The visuals weren't even the main point. It was the music and the way she delivered that music through her performances.

Why does your opinion have to attack the people that think this and why do you type it as if it was right? You could've said these things in a better way.

14 hours ago, Quark said:

You keep pointing out her lack of creativity but that is just not true. Perfect Illusion the music video may seem simple for example, but the creativity comes in the way the camera was shot. The way Gaga seems to be moving slow but everyone else is moving really fast. In Joanne the song, Gaga kept saying Gooaanne instead of just saying going in order to make the word going sound like Joanne.

im screaming  :toofunny:

-

anyways

there's nothing creative about this 

she seems lost.

FameHookah
12 hours ago, Pacify Him said:

No she didn’t but she chose to cater to the red necks for some reason:saladga: 

The super bowl duh

WTF is MDNA

AlexanderMagno

Yes, she did.

There are a lot of different artists with zero visuals and simple music who are still very creative. Gaga's "stripped-down" creations are average compared to really creative simple artists. 

These "she's being creative in different ways" excuses are clearly a sign of not knowing better artists. Just because Gaga changes style every era doesn't mean she's being creative everytime.

Didymus

I think she lost interest, which is a very different thing. I suspect she finds plenty of artistic stimulation and outlet in her personal life which we just don't see :staymad: Remember she records music not meant for public release, she paints too etc. I just feel like she's willing to go through the motions because she's worked hard enough to get her money and attain the lifestyle and career options she wants. And respect for that :interestinga: In brutal honesty, I just think she wants to get to the end of her contract and do what she wants after that, which is probably not in line with what most of us love about Lady Gaga.

Though I think that's perfectly ok, I do fear she's tainting the memory of her career this way. Where once she was recognized for boundary-pushing artistry, she's becoming more and more indistinguishable from her peers now, and that might become a problem for her legacy :saladga:

dynamite

Joanne is more organic and all about the music. It's real music, more stripped back than her other stuff. Not every album has to have synths, "sick beats", killer videos and new outfits to gawk over every day. That would get old. It's necessary to see a different side. 

I do wish MR had a great video though. It looks like an ad.

Archived