đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne is not a single.

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Why are many here treating Joanne (piano version) as a single? Joanne is not a single. At least not yet. Many here are surprised that the song doesn't have a lot of views on YouTube or that it doesn't have a lot of sales. As if this was the debut of a new era or the release of a new official single. Joanne won't be an official single until it starts being pushed and promoted by Gaga's team in Spotify and on the radio. If these things don't happen, Joanne is simply a final goodbye to the era, a gift to the fans, and a way to raise money for Lupus reaserch. So don't expect the song and video to do much since most of the GP won't be aware of it. Just enjoy the song/video and support Gaga.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joanne is like an even less commercial version of The Cure. It's a gift for us.

Can ya'll ever be happy with anything she does? :triggered:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

It's literally listed as "Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?) [Piano Version] - Single"

Rudz Xinc

No negativity on this site

Thank you

It's a single or a gift, call it whatever you want, no need to make a big deal out of nothing

Look at those clowns

BlingNotTheMusic

GGD HomePage “Gaga releases the final Joanne single.” /thread

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Edonis

Regardless if it’s treated as a final single with radio impact or not, it would be the last song of the era (that started almost a year and a half ago) and would need a lot of promotion, etc. to be considered a “hit”. It’s a beautiful rendition of the song and probably my favorite video from this era, but I was so perplexed to see people on here, Twitter, etc. acting like this is a debut song for a new era and needs to have heavy promotion, etc.. If anything, it’s for the fans. Enjoy it. 

Reid LePage
3 minutes ago, Dayman said:

It's literally listed as "Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?) [Piano Version] - Single"

because its a SINGLE track not an album single, it's not promoting the album as it's a different version to what you hear on the album itself. It's just a little gift to end the era.

Arcanum

If it skyrocketed to #1 after Grammy's would u still believe the same?

Just wonderin'... :oprah:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

evgenigerm2

When John Wayne's MV came out, I thought it was getting the single treatment, but was more than surprised to find out that Gaga's Wikipedia page didn't list it as one despite the rumours; yet, now it does show Joanne as the third single: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joanne_(album)

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Just now, Hybrid Rose said:

because its a SINGLE track not an album single, it's not promoting the album as it's a different version to what you hear on the album itself. It's just a little gift to end the era.

That's like saying Beyoncé wasn't promoting her album when she released Video Phone with Gaga on it cause it wasn't the album version. Or Katy wasn't promoting her album when she put out E.T. with Kanye on it. The song is from the album Joanne, it is a different version yes, but it is released during the Joanne album cycle and a version is on the album. This release is a single and a music video and there for is still a single that promotes the album.

Reid LePage
Just now, Dayman said:

That's like saying Beyoncé wasn't promoting her album when she released Video Phone with Gaga on it cause it wasn't the album version. Or Katy wasn't promoting her album when she put out E.T. with Kanye on it. The song is from the album Joanne, it is a different version yes, but it is released during the Joanne album cycle and a version is on the album. This release is a single and a music video and there for is still a single that promotes the album.

but they were apart of a newer edition of their original albums right? do you see Joanne getting a re-release? :poot: 

Archived