10 minutes ago, that juju said:

07 Second Hand News
06 You Make Loving Fun / Don't Stop
05 Don't Stop / You Make Loving Fun
04 Gold Dust Woman
03 Go Your Own Way
02 Dreams
01 The Chain

is how it should pan out, in a lawful universe/timeline. But since we currently occupy the darkest timeline of all timelines of all time, Dreams will most likely win. Not that she doesn't deserve it, it's just the most obvious song here (besides GYOW) and while neither are, speaking in technicalities, the best songs on the record, they are timeless and truly flawfree in their own ways. Both have had an impact on me, and so if either of those win - Dreams or GYOW - I'm happy. :lolly: 

Yay.  Dreams is my 11.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

@that juju @Edge of Fame @PunkTheFunk@BBhomemaker @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea @calmar @Ronk @Rumours1977 @fayecuntaway @blackcoffee @Oriane @Kandy life @GypsyHeartGaga @badgirlmeat @That J @datlastfam

Alright Everyone!

We are about to see what out Top 5 will be!!:excited2:

Therefore.... which song DOES NOT deserve to be in the Top 5?

In other words, which one deserves to:

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, slayo said:

Gold Dust Woman or Dreams I would like to go next, never cared for those two as much as the other remaining songs.

You're in for a firestorm.  Betta run.  :giggle:

2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'm here, I'm queer, and Dreams' smash victory is near

200.gif

Wow, an early prediction that is spot on.

Thank you for having me @Rumours1977 and i'll definitely return to see if #justice was served, and also call out each and every single isolated instance of tomfoolery I come across, so be on the best of your behaviors - but I must depart for a short while. A salute for my queens and gays, awkward hand shakes for my str8 bros, pursed smile for the people I pass on the street, and a kiss for my man, I'm out! x

fGou5hJ.gif

(....for the time being :stalkga: )

❤ x ❤

That J
Just now, that juju said:

Thank you for having me @Rumours1977 and i'll definitely return to see if #justice was served, and also call out each and every single isolated instance of tomfoolery I come across, so be on the best of your behaviors - but I must depart for a short while. A salute for my queens and gays, awkward hand shakes for my str8 bros, pursed smile for the people I pass on the street, and a kiss for my man, I'm out! x

fGou5hJ.gif

(....for the time being :stalkga: )

:lolly: 😙😙 back babe.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

rumours

Don't Stop

image.jpg

Score: 8.68

Highest Score: 10 @PunkTheFunk @That J @blackcoffee @Ronk @that juju

Lowest Score: 6.75 @Oriane

Comments:

@Edge of Fame: “We love a good motivational bop! Love the message and tone behind this one. Another great vocal performance from Lindsey and Christine”

@GypsyHeartGaga: “Catchy and a lot of fun.”

@That J: “The fourth track of the album (or classic 3 for those keeping up) is one of those great songs that commands it's audience to get up and move. This is always a big moment during their live shows and had a huge resurgence in popularity when it basically became the theme song of The Clintons US Presidency Campaign.”

@blackcoffee: “What is there to say about this track that hasn't been said before. This track is fantastic and a classic. It's a nice, positive lift after the more mellow Dreams and Never Going Back that preceded it. Love the lyrical message of the song. I actually had my class of 5th graders study this song and it's message of moving on and forward. This is the first real taste of the talent that is Christine McVie that we get on this album. Her piano part lifts the track and is seriously the best part of the song, to me. Her vocals are great as always and her and Lindsey nicely compliment each other on the track.”

@Oriane: “It's nice but it lacks something, it's a bit too repetitive”

@calmar: “Like SHN, it just has a great feel about it that brings happiness when I listen to it, like ‘classics’ tend to do. It’s just not quite as… transcendental as the former.”

Special Live Performance:

That J

Ughhhhhh that's a shame although I know every song here on out is a classic....but a shame indeed. 

rumours

Well, it seems as though this thread has pretty much died down at the moment. :(

Should we give it a short break (a few hours), and then come back to reveal the top 5 results? Or should we keep on going?

2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

So, what are your predications for the TOP 5 order?

1. Dreams

2. Go Your Own Way,

3. You Make Loving Fun

4. Gold Dust Woman,

5. The Chain

That J

I think You Make Loving Fun is next.  Just a GUESS obviously. 

Archived