rumor

Lady Gaga Ft. Cardi B CANCELLED

GRIMEZSZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

theahsfan
41 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

475.gif

FURTHER POTENTIAL PROOF:

PopFactsNews has said on Twitter that they've received tea on 3 icons.. could they include Gaga?

and they just tweeted this, meaning they're scared Cardi could let something slip or something could be announced?

BEFORE Y'ALL START, THEY DO HAVE GENUINE SOURCES AND HAVE GOTTEN THINGS RIGHT IN THE PAST

PLUS NOT FORGETTING THIS..

They mainly focus on Ariana, Nicki and most of the ex-acts but hopefully they have Gaga tea

YourCureness
9 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Hey Girl (feat. Florence Welch) came out less than two years ago and Florence never was relevant so I don't get this comment 

Florence is a part of an A-list Indie band, have some respect.

DiscoStyx

thank God it's not happening. I really, really don't want a collab with such a problematic artist.

(reminder that she's made racist, homophobic, and transphobic tweets multiple times and didn't apologize when called out)

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Edonis
17 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

And another one cancelled sis. Cardi denied the rumors herself a few minutes ago 

Oh Jesus... If this is true, I have nothing but a resounding HELL YES.

Honestly. If Gaga has to collaborate with a rapper, any rapper... It has to be her. I wasn't a fan of Bodak Yellow, admittedly. However, her fun, sassy performance on Finesse and the catchiness of Bartier Cardi has me dead. She has the chops to last a while, she's super sweet, and she loves Gaga, always has. AND the GP loves her. 

If Gaga really wants that top-of-the-world position in popular music again... This is extremely intelligent, and they can actually deliver music. Cardi isn't some sh*t, too-cool-for-living mumble rapper and actually treats people with kindness. Her and Gaga have similar views on how people should act towards one another, and given how big Cardi has been on collaborating with Gags, I have no doubt that she'd want to offer up all of her talents and create something excellent.

Music, bling, and a collab with someone we can get behind. :golfclap:

Edit: I really need to go to the last page before I comment on anything. Kill me. :toofunny:

ugh

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Lazarus said:

Oh Jesus... If this is true, I have nothing but a resounding HELL YES.

Honestly. If Gaga has to collaborate with a rapper, any rapper... It has to be her. I wasn't a fan of Bodak Yellow, admittedly. However, her fun, sassy performance on Finesse and the catchiness of Bartier Cardi has me dead. She has the chops to last a while, she's super sweet, and she loves Gaga, always has. AND the GP loves her. 

If Gaga really wants that top-of-the-world position in popular music again... This is extremely intelligent, and they can actually deliver music. Cardi isn't some sh*t, too-cool-for-living mumble rapper and actually treats people with kindness. Her and Gaga have similar views on how people should act towards one another, and given how big Cardi has been on collaborating with Gags, I have no doubt that she'd want to offer up all of her talents and create something excellent.

Music, bling, and a collab with someone we can get behind. :golfclap:

Blue Jeans

Go home people

nothing else to see here

QhMa41v.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Cardi slaying me with killing my hype before it can manifest :golfclap: a queen for the people

Queen Gloria
2 hours ago, neptugne said:

She’s already made history as a female rapper, not to mention we have an R. Kelly collab + JnD lmao so even if she does stop being relevant it’ll be fine 

giphy.gif

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

giphy.gif

We will bc its tea. Jewels N' Drugs is so embarrassing. + Gaga collabed w a known sexual predator. She'll never have sense and this is one of her tamest collabs in a while 

Archived