'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you here for the residency, and why?

theahsfan

Are you here for the residency, and why?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, headonfire said:

That's not really true... Gaga's fanbase has been shrinking and shrinking, and is far from recovering. She has the SuperBowl boost, but now it's gone. There's nowhere to go from here, but down.

I do share some of your sentiment, but I honestly think you wait until the outcome of LG6 before you give up. Looking at the history of Vegas acts, it doesn't look good. But really only Britney and now Gaga are the only relevant acts to do it. Gaga COULD still have a thriving pop career. Let's wait and see.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

so my believes and aspirations in life...

giphy.gif

she will be able to have other talent musicians to come and sing with her since she will be in a general area. 

her stamina will be moderate since from five foot two , she now has time to tailor it to the way she truly can cope with

some on tour things just cant be achieved at your own venue with so much you can customize

have a child? beyonce is doing it so it's not impossible 

what happens after a star is born? (films can turn a career for the other population of celebrities, but for gaga she has a after thought INCASE the film does not do as good)

can you imagine a musical be made from her stay? like stage and song. what if she goes out that box like she does and doesn''t do a straight up show. 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

OK, I still don't think it's a GREAT idea, but I think some of you guys have convinced me, it's also not a BAD idea. Seeing Adele rumored to be doing it helps a lot as well.

Archived