God Bless Christian Carino

Doot

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustYouandI
1 minute ago, TXcane said:

U can’t be serious ? He is ruining her life and Gaga is just going along with it 

By making her a 100 million dollars richer? He isn't doing anything she isn't agreeing to be a part of. If she didn't want the residency she wouldnt do it, so blame her. 

Stewful2929
1 minute ago, JustYouandI said:

By making her a 100 million dollars richer? He isn't doing anything she isn't agreeing to be a part of. If she didn't want the residency she wouldnt do it, so blame her. 

It is not hard to see the manipulation in this from a psychology standpoint. She is being used 

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, TXcane said:

U can’t be serious ? He is ruining her life and Gaga is just going along with it 

how is he ruining her life? do you not see how happy she is?

troy ruined her life

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JustYouandI
Just now, TXcane said:

It is not hard to see the manipulation in this from a psychology standpoint. She is being used 

You honestly think she has such a weak mind? You think that he has the power to manipulate her to invest her time and energy and focus on something as big as this? Do you think that this decision was made between her and him alone, and not her whole team of people? How is she being used?

13 minutes ago, TXcane said:

Well damn let him or another daddy use me too, please I'm begging

tumblr_m5xuorNhXE1qbzqexo1_500.gif

51 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Please dont post threads like these when we are having meltdowns. All I can say is hopefully everything ends well for them. :kara:

This is the time we need to be posting threads like this, to overshadow the lame and irrational meltdowns people are having. 

35 minutes ago, TXcane said:

30 minutes ago, TXcane said:

You are clearly just trolling. 

LePetitGAGABLover
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

This is the time we need to be posting threads like this, to overshadow the lame and irrational meltdowns people are 

True. I guess I have to start looking at the bright side. Gaga will make 100 million with this alone:deadbanana:

Thats INSANE. So props to Christian for pushing for such a good buisness decision

I'm so happy for her.

I have to admit, I miss Taylor, and I'll probably always miss the little "gypsy" thing they had going on, but if she's happy, I'm happy.

Taylor keep giving her flowers and going to her shows makes me really sad for him, though.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Edge Of Venus

Sorry NO, they're literally mixing finance and romance together and these things NEVER go down well. He needs to stay away from Gaga's own business. 

justanothergay

I'm dead @ people who think they know Gaga's relationship better than she does

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Archived