Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

What would you do if Gaga featured...

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

24 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Gaga is too much of a diva to even consider it. Like, her only featuring with an A-list is Beyoncé (I may be forgetting a song in her discography but I don’t think so) and that’s because she is just as much as a diva. Taylor is indeed pretentious but she doesn’t have any credibility, let’s say it lol. I just can’t imagine a Gaga ft. say Katy or Miley song because they’re too humble or something. 

We know Gaga isn’t a bitch inside but she surely does act like one and probably is a little pretentious lol

Yeah that's why she has been working with relatively unknown producers like DJWS, Mark Nilan and even offered to do background vocals for relatively unknown artists like Lukas Nelson. :awkney:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sethrb101
5 hours ago, LadyLuca said:

This would really split me. I love gaga and her music. And I love taylors music. But I hate taylor. :C

Honestly, Gaga and Taylor's music exist in two different universes. I'd be willing to hear a collab from them, but it also just seems so unlikely.

#Gaga2020

4 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Yeah that's why she has been working with relatively unknown producers like DJWS, Mark Nilan and even offered to do background vocals for relatively unknown artists like Lukas Nelson. :awkney:

There’s a difference between unknown and shallow. Taylor is known but she still ain’t on Gagas level.

+ There’s a difference between teaming up with a producer behind the scenes and telling everyone that you’re working with a huge pop star. The last one has way more impact on your image 

I’m saying that I can’t really think of any A-lister that has an aura that could complete Gaga’s. That’s why she mostly features unknowns or « indie » artists like Florence Welch : they’re about the music, not the image they give

GaGaAst
5 hours ago, NIghtmareElm said:

Taylor on the lead single or LG6?  No rumors or crazy fan theories saying she is but this is just hypothetical.  How would you feel if Taylor Swift was the feature on the lead single and it propelled the song into the top 5 on the BB 100?  I think it would be great.  Gaga and Taylor have tremendous song writing skills, both know how to write great hooks and melodies, and I think it would be interesting to hear their voices together. Plus both are extremely hard working for their fans.   It could really work as something really banging and upbeat. 

Next lead for new Taylor swift album would be about gaga. Again victim game. 

Because gaga would want to write music about something that makes sense but tay tay wants gaga to make a song about taylor kinney. GagsGags won't agree and Taylor would just start bar blood with gags 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

hausofcy

The only collabs that would leave me with chronic baldness would be Lana or the weeknd. 

Here for Taylor tho!

🇬🇷

Archived