other

See Witness Tour for FREE!

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mizuyaru said:

Babe, you should rather be worrying about Gaga's European dates that are underperforming with thousands of unsold tickets in Barcelona, Hamburg, Cologne. Katy is actually SLAYING there and proving her global power so I get what makes you upset.

The kitties have arrived to the ball. :ladyhaha:

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

Fascination
3 minutes ago, Mizuyaru said:

Babe, you should rather be worrying about Gaga's European dates that are underperforming with thousands of unsold tickets in Barcelona, Hamburg, Cologne. Katy is actually SLAYING there and proving her global power so I get what makes you upset.

Did you only sign up to write this message? Because if you did, you can leave again. :)

Tom Nook
5 minutes ago, Mizuyaru said:

Did you create an account because of some shade towards Katy :awkney:

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Drin Lon
8 minutes ago, Mizuyaru said:

Lowkey this

I wish Gaga could get a hit as big as CTTR in Europe again, I'm not sure Applause was even as big as CTTR.

pedrohemg
17 minutes ago, Mizuyaru said:

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Mizuyaru said:

No one is upset of having a tour grossing over 100 million dollars with just 59 dates. We're just fine.

Hope you enjoy your stay at Gagadaily. See you at the Grammys official thread. :hug: 

Clarence

make fun of katy on this site: "but its true, she deserves it, Chained to the Flop, Bone Apple Teeth, Swish Flop, its just a joke"

make fun of taylor on this site: "your career is over, (insert essay why I think you're wrong), you're a flop"

seems to be a pattern here :hor:. so whats the real tea :trollga: 

Luke78619

That's so shady :green: 

why are y'all like this :green:

I mean, I laughed, but still, was it necessary :green: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

highlikegaga
1 minute ago, ClarenceCross said:

make fun of katy on this site: "but its true, she deserves it, Chained to the Flop, Bone Apple Teeth, Swish Flop, its just a joke"

make fun of taylor on this site: "your career is over, (insert essay why I think you're wrong), you're a flop"

seems to be a pattern here :hor:. so whats the real tea :trollga: 

giphy.gif

i'm lost.:saladga:

please, clarify because i simply don't get it. for real.

you think there's some kind of favoritism when it comes to tay and katy?

Runway
2 hours ago, Mizuyaru said:

Okay but where are Katy’s Grammy nominations for the ww smash chained to the rhythm :rip: 

Archived