đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Unpopular Opinion about Born This Way.....

Grigio Guy

Featured Posts

Lanadelduck
16 hours ago, Cruzifix said:

Born This Way is probably my least favorite album by Lady Gaga. While it certainly has some of the best songs in her discography, there are songs that kind of ruin the album as a whole for me. I can listen to a The Fame beginning to end without skipping over a song. Same goes for The Fame Monster (though I listen to the album in a different order from the tracklist). I skip over Fashion! And Jewels & Drugs when it comes to ARTPOP, and I Joanne is by far my favorite album thus far. But with Born This Way I find myself skipping over a good portion of the album. I have to be in a certain mood to listen to songs like Americano, Government Hooker, and Bloody Mary. Songs like Black Jesus are simply meh (except for the bridge and chorus) and I dislike Bad Kids and Highway Unicorn. And yes, I know:

latest?cb=20150221220014

Cool.  Born this way is my favorite. Joanne is by far the worst for me. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Born This Way is probably my least favorite album by Lady Gaga. While it certainly has some of the best songs in her discography, there are songs that kind of ruin the album as a whole for me. I can listen to a The Fame beginning to end without skipping over a song. Same goes for The Fame Monster (though I listen to the album in a different order from the tracklist). I skip over Fashion! And Jewels & Drugs when it comes to ARTPOP, and I Joanne is by far my favorite album thus far. But with Born This Way I find myself skipping over a good portion of the album. I have to be in a certain mood to listen to songs like Americano, Government Hooker, and Bloody Mary. Songs like Black Jesus are simply meh (except for the bridge and chorus) and I dislike Bad Kids and Highway Unicorn. And yes, I know:

latest?cb=20150221220014

BTW is by far the BEST of Albums.

And Government Hooker + Black Jesus is in her TOP 5 best songs EVER. 

PERIOD

16 hours ago, Chuckles said:

I only skip The Queen from BTW, I have never heard that song in full to this day...

Thank you! đź‘Ź

But still is her Best Album.

monsterdino

Born This Way is probably my least favorite album by Lady Gaga

ooop I stopped reading and caring

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Boyboi12 said:

there were four strong songs on that record...as a whole I thought it was poorly put together.  Art pop is not easy on the ears, it was geared towards a certain audience. I listen to a lot of music! Hell, I write a lot of music. The song arua was enough to turn the cd off and not even listen to it :emma: art pop didn’t seem to have a purpose or even a point... just an album of mixed put together songs! 

Gurl trust me, i only started listening to Aura a year ago and now i love it. So it’s a matter of time. I didn’t really understand it either when i first listened to it. ARTPOP needs to be constantly explored in order to find its meaning and appreciate it. 

donutellha

YESSS SOMEONE WHO FEELS THE SAME WAY!!!! As great as the songs are, I don't feel like a grungy 80's feminist hooker 24/7, whereas Gaga's other discography has more replay value.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

andy232000

Born this way is the most disjointed and less cohesive album she has ever put so i can understand why it might seem weird to listen to, but its still great music!

Okinawa

Lady Starlight also told me that it was hard to be the opening act for BTW because backstage the concert is also available via speakers and she couldn't stand three songs of BTW. She preferred TF and ARTPOP

~We are Reel Cool~

6 hours ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Gurl trust me, i only started listening to Aura a year ago and now i love it. So it’s a matter of time. I didn’t really understand it either when i first listened to it. ARTPOP needs to be constantly explored in order to find its meaning and appreciate it. 

Same. It used to be my least favorite on ARTPOP, as of this year it's become one of my faves.

DiscoStyx

Born This Way is also my least favorite of Gaga's!

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

ordinarynam1310

I find Joanne and ARTPOP have the least filler tracks (I'm excluding TFM because it's an EP and it's perfect)

BTW could've sounded better without some tracks. 

And Fashion! is THAT song

Archived