OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The New Era is ASIB

oheyitso

Featured Posts

moonsago

I doubt this look is meant to mimick Ally, she always has a look or two between eras, not to mention if ONLY she looked this good in ASIB, I mean from what we’ve seen so far, like gurl you can’t compare the two images and say they are similar lol. But I am super excited, I also agree with you with the next era being ASIB soundtrack, it just makes sense unless she releases a side B to Joanne and have 1 single for it to promote the tour in Europe and possible new dates but if not my bet is also that the soundtrack is next. 

But yeah let’s talk about how she’ll look in ASIB, I’m scared she won’t deliver looks even as the popstar version of Ally and people might not like it, or feel superficial and cheap. Like the budget wasn’t that big for the movie and that scares me that the whole production will look cheap. The music I am more then sure will be incredible, that I have no doubt about. 

No. Her new look obviously doesn't resemble Ally at all. Ally is a country-folk turned pop R&B singer lmao :toofunny:

moonsago
42 minutes ago, SevenWonder said:

I've been saying this for a long time. ASIB will be her Bodyguard. She's doing everything to make this happen. There is some of us in the biz who are afraid because of Bradley. It's his directorial debut and Gags isn't a proven an actress. But the soundtrack is off the charts. 

Imagine her having her most defining song of her entire career be on this soundtrack like Whitney with I Will Always Love You... and posible other hits :sharon:

xoxo Craig
51 minutes ago, oheyitso said:

I really don't think it's purely speculative the amount of rumours and gossip happening around Gaga at the moment, not to mention her complete update of her look, her social media and her general vibe as we come to the end of the year. 

Whilst I don't think LG6 is coming imminently, I do think Gaga and her team are preparing for an "event" of sorts and prepping up her look and social media. 

My opinion is that potentially this "new 80s look" is perhaps mimicking the 'pop star' version of Ally in ASIB? It would make sense for Gaga to be on top form socially just as the movie trailer is (presumably) going to drop soon. Thus it might also make sense for some of the 'surprises' that Gaga teased about coming soon might be an official single from ASIB as some sort of tease for the movie? If the trailer has some of the songs in, Gaga might release one of them to accompany the hype for the movie. 

F2hGTtHf_400x400.jpg40B0740C00000578-0-image-m-13_1495516249

It may be nothing, and probably is, but it's exciting to see Gaga be on form visually and so whilst all the rumours etc are annoying, it's exciting to see us all hyped for what she does next. 

No.

End Racism Now

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I honestly think she could just be feeling like her old self. She used to serve looks every second of her life and we didn't bat an eye. Ah the good ole days 

oheyitso
12 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

I honestly think she could just be feeling like her old self. She used to serve looks every second of her life and we didn't bat an eye. Ah the good ole days 

Yeah potentially, either way it's exciting

oheyitso
52 minutes ago, moonsago said:

I doubt this look is meant to mimick Ally, she always has a look or two between eras, not to mention if ONLY she looked this good in ASIB, I mean from what we’ve seen so far, like gurl you can’t compare the two images and say they are similar lol. But I am super excited, I also agree with you with the next era being ASIB soundtrack, it just makes sense unless she releases a side B to Joanne and have 1 single for it to promote the tour in Europe and possible new dates but if not my bet is also that the soundtrack is next. 

But yeah let’s talk about how she’ll look in ASIB, I’m scared she won’t deliver looks even as the popstar version of Ally and people might not like it, or feel superficial and cheap. Like the budget wasn’t that big for the movie and that scares me that the whole production will look cheap. The music I am more then sure will be incredible, that I have no doubt about. 

I wasn't comparing them and saying they were similar, I was simply suggesting the looks she's serving are a tease of the 'pop star' of Ally :) I believe in the vision Gaga and Bradley have, I don't think they had a particularly big budget because it doesn't need a lot of CGI or anything. 

LeJudas
1 hour ago, oheyitso said:

I honestly think so, she's far too polished rn to not be bringing something

Maybe she just likes the look?

Archived