Morphine Prince 110,031 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 Hidden footage from 2014 shows the disturbing moment a group of nurses laughed as a World War II veteran repeatedly called for help and died. The family of 89-year-old James Dempsey of Woodstock, Georgia, installed a hidden camera in his room at the Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation Center when he first moved in, fearing mistreatment. The camera later captured the night he died. The video showed Dempsey calling for help, even telling the nurses that he couldn't breathe at one point. It also showed nurses laughing as his breathing machine failed. Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-nurses-laugh-89-old-152050125.html Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Irrelevant 20,293 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 The title makes me so uncomfortable and sad already, couldn't watch the video cause I would rather not to Evil ppl Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SMILE2NE1 3,566 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 I AM SO ****ING DISTURBED I CANT BELEIVE I WATCHED THAT I AM SHOOK IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustaMonster 4,909 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 This is disgusting oh my god Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
whore 11,447 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 When I read things like this I just wonder what is going on in the minds of those who do that? What were the nurses’ motives??? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FGGrayson 9,670 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 what happenedt to the nurses? omg 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
blueberry kisses 10,274 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 Sadly I know so many people in college that go into nursing just for the money, and don't have a passion for caring for others. Poor man. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,973 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 This is ***ing disgusting - whatever punishment the nurses as well as the nursing home got is not enough to atone for the way this man spent his final moments... They basically allowed him to suffer and die in agony - how are they are not prosecuted I agree with the comments saying this should be investigated as a hate crime... Apparently this is not uncommon in nursing homes, and that is beyond sad... Do they not realise they will grow old as well? You can't treat elderly people like garbage, especially if you're paid to take care of them... It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SCHEISSEMONTRE 2,783 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 I can’t believe what I just saw. Nurses are supposed to help you when you need it, and these nurses didn’t even do a god damn thing to help this WW2 veteran. I Hope the nurses who let this man died (who served for the US) better go to jail or get fired, because he served your country and you should treat him with respect (including everyone who is in a Hospital or Retirement Home). Mychal Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GypsyBabe 22,836 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 As a future nurse and coming from a family filled with wonderful and selfless nurses (one of whom worked in a nursing home), I just can't comprehend this. ⚯͛ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,031 Posted November 21, 2017 Author Share Posted November 21, 2017 15 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said: Sadly I know so many people in college that go into nursing just for the money, and don't have a passion for caring for others. Poor man. Same. So many people go into health care professions just for the money and not because they have a passion for it. It’s so disgusting. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
sethrb101 4,523 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 This pisses me off so much. How can humanity be so cruel? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SissyFromSpace 20,884 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 smfh... Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimisaMonster 31,073 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 Nurses abusing elderly patients, police going trigger happy and killing civilians, teachers and priests molesting children, etc Like....WHY did you choose this line of work???????????? Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Applause 650 Posted November 21, 2017 Share Posted November 21, 2017 35 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said: Sadly I know so many people in college that go into nursing just for the money, and don't have a passion for caring for others. Poor man. That is terrifying. I can't watch the video... The thumbnail and title are too much.. poor man. Xalser Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.