Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga's Interview on Beats1 2016

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

I'd just like to say that this interview not only was well conducted but also well shot i hope we get more in-depth conversations in the future such as this, howard stern and cbs sunday morning, Those few are some of Gaga's better Interviewers. 24:58-26:16 my favorite part!

TheRoof

she's so eloquent and authentic , she makes you feel like a friend and not like she's above the rest only for been a popstar....

also we get this iconic gif from there

Just saying

gagamadonna2.gif

Space Cowboy

madonna-lady-gaga-ends-feud-speech-ftr.j

"Madonna and I are very different. Just saying. We're very different. I wouldn't make that comparison at all, and I don't mean to disrespect Madonna. She's a nice lady, and she's had a fantastic huge career. Biggest pop star of all time. But I play a lot of instruments. I write all my own music. I spend hours and hours a day in the studio. I'm a producer. I'm a writer. What I do is different . . . I don't mean that in a disrespectful way. I just will not be compared to anyone anymore. I am who the f*ck I am, and this is me." Im glad she finally stood up for herself here too.

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

madonna-lady-gaga-ends-feud-speech-ftr.j

"Madonna and I are very different. Just saying. We're very different. I wouldn't make that comparison at all, and I don't mean to disrespect Madonna. She's a nice lady, and she's had a fantastic huge career. Biggest pop star of all time. But I play a lot of instruments. I write all my own music. I spend hours and hours a day in the studio. I'm a producer. I'm a writer. What I do is different . . . I don't mean that in a disrespectful way. I just will not be compared to anyone anymore. I am who the f*ck I am, and this is me." Im glad she finally stood up for herself here too.

she didn't mean that Madonna doesn't write , produce , etc her music , she just says that she's not Madonna , that her story is hers 

that's the way i see it 

Robo Ga

Remember when she called Beats 1 after the Super Bowl and she was eating a peach on-air and you could hear the chewing and Zane Lowe was like .........is this b*tch eating.........

LMAOOOO

🤖⚡️

DaftFameMonster

I love how in depth this interview is, but I can't quite shake the feeling that she's feeling sad or something. Maybe it's the serious tone of the interview and some of its topics.

Space Cowboy
28 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

she didn't mean that Madonna doesn't write , produce , etc her music , she just says that she's not Madonna , that her story is hers 

that's the way i see it 

Right, She she was describing herself in the way she should be to be defined over the "new madonna".

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, DaftFameMonster said:

I love how in depth this interview is, but I can't quite shake the feeling that she's feeling sad or something. Maybe it's the serious tone of the interview and some of its topics.

I remember her being a bit off during the start of the Joanne era...not sure why. Could be the chronic pain.

smokingthemall

quite some time ago, I finally sat down and watched this interview. truly moving. 

Gaga is such a gem, I am more than lucky to call a hero. so glad I watched the interview, incredible speaker

chase your big, beautiful dreams

Space Cowboy
41 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I remember her being a bit off during the start of the Joanne era...not sure why. Could be the chronic pain.

More then sure that the pain contributed to it.

TheSlash

I think it was one of the best interviews I ever watched - not just from Gaga :golfclap:. The questions were not just these "what are u wearing at home" question where you feel akward for the one being interviewed :selena: . It was professional, emotional und interesting at the same time :diane:.

Spoiler

And she just looks gorgeous.mp3 :hor: :queenga:

Ew, David!

Stan Is My Name

I love that for like a split second she forgets about Applause lol

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

Archived