Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Nostalgic feeling AMA's

darkgaga

Featured Posts

darkgaga

I don't know how you guys feel but seeing Gaga perform yesterday made me feel so happy and nostalgic! It's been ages she did a TV performance like this (SBHS excluded)

Dancing, vocals, pyrotechnics, stage presence! It was all there! It felt like the "old" Gaga, not Joanne.... Do you think this sudden change in style might point towards a new era?

Teal Ambition

ME ****ING TOO :giveup: It felt so damn good to see her perform on TV AND win an award. Just like old times :wub:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Well, when you remember her award show performances post-ARTPOP era, they largely consisted of ballads and covers - so I totally agree that this felt like the return of the "show-stopping, OTT Pop Goddess" Gaga, the one that returned with the Superbowl and Coachella. It's good to have her back, and that she's in a place now with her health that performances like these are possible again.

❤ x ❤

It's so weird because I fell in love with the over the top theatrical Gaga but every time she comes back I realise how much I haven't missed her at all :toofunny: I love the high fashion Gaga but I feel like I really appreciate and love Jazz Gaga and Joanne 

PunkTheFunk

Seeing Gaga on TV made me a little gassy. Then again that could've been the chicken chalupa I had for dinner

tenor.gif

joanoflark
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Seeing Gaga on TV made me a little gassy. Then again that could've been the chicken chalupa I had for dinner

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

IllusionLover
10 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

Can't wait for the Grammys :)

I hope she sings a Joanne medley there, Incluiding PI for its first TV perfromance. If TC got it after 8 months, now I beleive that PI could have even just a few seconds after 1 year and 4 months.

Anything Can Happen.

PD: I know that SMAPxSMAP was its first TV performance but that was just in Japan tho

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Princess Stache
9 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

I hope she sings a Joanne medley there, Incluiding PI for its first TV perfromance. If TC got it after 8 months, now I beleive that PI could have even just a few seconds after 1 year and 4 months.

Anything Can Happen.

PD: I know that SMAPxSMAP was its first TV performance but that was just in Japan tho

Yeah she had no American or European televised performances of it.

IllusionLover
1 minute ago, Princess Stache said:

Yeah she had no American or European televised performances of it.

Talking about this makes me think of how great would've been if PI were nominated for this year's Grammys and Gaga + Metallica + Perfect Illusion = The Best

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

hausofcy

I was so nostalgic too! It was just like old times. staying up til 5 am to see her perform and snatch awards. I had the same feeling as past Vmas, Grammys and EMAs! Trembling from stress to watch her snatch our wigs with ha performance and get dem awards. 

🇬🇷

Archived