Rifek

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Lidek01 said:

I wonder if she'll upload it on VEVO tho

I hope so! :excited2:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Glittertinks
30 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I'm sure she won't use so much fireworks every time, but I would be nice if they used the platforms for The Cure. But maybe they don't do it because they are using a lot of fireworks and the platforms with Bad Romance, so it maybe will be tooooo much. The piano intro isn't possible, since it normally is on the other stage.

It would be nice if she could adapt the visuals and the platforms from this performance for the european tour :giveup:  They maybe have the time to change the beginning between christmas and the start of it, I just think it could be a nice thank you for waiting longer :selena: but i don't think it will happen.

2 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

It would be nice if she could adapt the visuals and the platforms from this performance for the european tour :giveup:  They maybe have the time to change the beginning between christmas and the start of it, I just think it could be a nice thank you for waiting longer :selena: but i don't think it will happen.

I hope so too!

Inb4 she will sing Frankensteined. :sure:

55 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

looks & sounds better than the tv broadcast

i really want her to keep this performance in the setlist as the permanent The Cure performance

+

54 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

I'm really curious if she's going to keep the effects in the next tour dates. That fire fountain in the bridge is so cool  :giveup:

THIS

mister max

Thanks for sharing :sara:

I just noticed that on 1:25 Gaga is on the backdrop :flutter:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived