'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You can leave.

babs

Featured Posts

You don't deserve to be following an artist that doesn't cater to your needs and Gaga doesn't need all the negativity found here.

I understand if you perhaps don't like a performance, but to have meltdowns about it?

After all of this time is very unclear what some of y'all want. She made an americana based album last year, totally revamped her image and yet some of you are still expecting that somehow she will revert her image to something she already did, it's not happening. I thought this performance was Gaga to the core, the 80's looks, the visuals, the stage, the delivery, and it's even better than some of her past awards performance, so I can't relate to what you're feeling but still, it won't happen.

I'm pretty sure this performance being different was just to cater to f*cking fans. She could have just done the tour performance, like all artists do in these instances, but no she changed it instead. She showed off the stage, made it dynamic and pretty much made it what you say you wanted but apparently she has to bring Mother GOAT back or something for y'all to love her again

Also, You know what's shitty? Imagine being Gaga, you have a surprise for some fans on a private moment and you sing a new song to them. Next, your fanbase tears you apart because it exists so it should be performed immediately, no matter how inconvenient it is to release it, and it should be made lead single of an album even when you just released one last year and are in the middle of a tour that is wrapping up next year, because why not.

Nobody made any of you watch it if you felt it wasn't worth waiting. No one forced you to believe in a dumb Frankestein insider rumour. 

Please grow up. 

If you still don't get why you're delusional, please watch the performance again. Forget you're a fan, pretend you don't know the JWT stage. Watch if with clear eyes as if you were a regular tv viewer and understand why you're wrong.

I hope gaga wraps up her concert, goes out with her true friends and perhaps fans to drink and celebrate, wakes up sh*tfaced and doesn't for a second think about coming here to see what fans think about the performance she worked hard on.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

I don't get why people got hyped in the first place :poot:

She's just started the sixth album. It's not like she was going to release anything. 

Glittertinks

I am still not over how stunning she looked :giveup: I LOVED THAT SHE WAS A GLITTER-Y DISCOBALL

also, on a side note, the GP apparently liked the performance, I am just seeing negativity in the threads here.

DoremonLove

I just loved it and she just said "i have the best fans in the whole world" ets not disappoint :tony:

Queen slays

How can anoyone not love gaga

2 minutes ago, tellemhone said:

I haven't seen any meltdowns though?

me too :rip: 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Lol everytime something like this happens there are the people who are butthurt and the people who ware butthurt about the people who are butthurt. Can we just move on?

Archived