Gaga sang an unreleased song backstage at JWT tonight

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathan2244
2 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I love TFM but I don't want her to try to repeat her past... I don't want her to think she gotta go back to her roots to deliver quality pop music. I want her to evolve and grow :duck:

am I the only one who thinks that way? 

I get you, but doing dark pop and extravagant things does not mean looking back... she can evolve aswell.

Daenerys
31 minutes ago, aaron l said:

I somehow managed to miss this whole thread, what the hell is even happening.

528ae37d58719d8c287ae8af1434ffcd--mirand

ME TOO. I’m so lost right now. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Gagadonna
4 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

I get you, but doing dark pop and extravagant things does not mean looking back... she can evolve aswell.

I hope you're right. The way she tried to recreate The Fame vibes with ARTPOP turned into a disaster at some point. 

Daenerys

Didn’t she do this with Sire though? I’m not really expecting to hear anything still.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

misunderstood
8 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Inb4 another Disa-propagaga-pointment

357hfs4.jpg

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

While we wait for lyrics that i cannot find i can only assume at this point this is a dis track to Nicki even though shes not like that.. But its all i can assume seeing how Nicki was called Frankenstein.... Warning Gaga mentioned.. Circa 2012, Let the conspiracies unfold. :reductive:

Edonis
17 minutes ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

While we wait for lyrics that i cannot find i can only assume at this point this is a dis track to Nicki even though shes not like that.. But its all i can assume seeing how Nicki was called Frankenstein.... Warning Gaga mentioned.. Circa 2012, Let the conspiracies unfold. :reductive:

I can only laugh :laughga:

Sis the people who heard the song said the lyrics had to deal with putting her life pieces back together...why the hell would Gaga waste her time to diss Nicki Minaj :laughga:

Inb4 you have to be trolling :laughga:

Ken Zahn
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Sis the people who heard the song said the lyrics had to deal with putting her life pieces back together...why the hell would Gaga waste her time to diss Nicki Minaj :laughga:

NEW SINGLE 

NICKI SHITNAJ 

LADY GAGA 

COMING SOON 

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Like i said i cant find the lyrics, and i havnt seen the post about the reasoning behind the song. Not so much troling as just looking for a laugh, cause obviously thats not who she is.. and i qoute "even though shes not like that".. <3 Sis Of course i know its not a diss to her.. It just rememinded me of that story a long time ago about Nicki <3 Much love Sis

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, jzraei said:

Misleading thread title and a disappointing thread.

tenor.gif?itemid=4586575

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Bear locked this topic

Archived