Come to the US and go with me :bon:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YorkieCat
14 hours ago, PaperGypsy said:

hey, i live in essex! so kinda close to london

Yay it's very close, I think. I know some people who go out in London and then travel to Essex 4am :rockstar:

Is there any tickets left? I'm little bit confused when Gaga postponed the tour and now there's new dates. And I know the October dates were sold out.

I would love to go :pray: 

PaperGypsy
3 hours ago, YorkieCat said:

Yay it's very close, I think. I know some people who go out in London and then travel to Essex 4am :rockstar:

Is there any tickets left? I'm little bit confused when Gaga postponed the tour and now there's new dates. And I know the October dates were sold out.

I would love to go :pray: 

yeah i guess it is pretty close tbh! 

erm well there seems to be some resale tickets on getmein which is like a ticketmaster company but they all look a bit too expensive and i'm not sure how much people paid for the tickets originally :/

i would love to go too!!

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

YorkieCat

I'm looking at the tickets right now. So confusing 🤔 There's so many standing tickets and different prices. The venue map doesn't open, so I guess there's good standing tickets and bad.  

But yeah they look very expensive 😞 Don't mind to pay if it's a good ticket though

PaperGypsy
1 minute ago, YorkieCat said:

I'm looking at the tickets right now. So confusing 🤔 There's so many standing tickets and different prices. The venue map doesn't open, so I guess there's good standing tickets and bad.  

But yeah they look very expensive 😞 Don't mind to pay if it's a good ticket though

yeah ikr, if i go i'll just end up getting a normal standing ticket. i won't bother with any of the different packages that you can get

TheSlash

There are dates in my country but I'll watch it alone from home :awkney: .

Spoiler

I just don't like concerts in general :selena: . I always get serious headaches when I do go to one :saladga:

Ew, David!

PaperGypsy
58 minutes ago, YorkieCat said:

Ok so I went to O2 site to see what's good, and in there all standing tickets are sold out and 55£.

oh so if people paid £55 for original standing tickets, i don't mind paying a little more than that i guess but i don't really wanna be paying like £100 for it

Glamourpuss

I'm going alone to the Manchester show and went to 2 Artraves alone. I agree with what somebody else said in that you can get more immersed with the show. Going alone is the best experience. 

tomdsgn

I’m going to Manchester alone. I’ve never been to a Gaga concert alone but I’ve been to a few shows alone this year. 

Just remember the main reason you’re there, to watch the show! Sure it’d be ideal to be with others, but you’d regret missing it. 

You might meet some cool people there, too! Might not, but you never know! 

Luckystef8

I went alone on august 29th on the floor and I was fine. I made friends right away and I'm going alone on november 11th again

If she announces oceanic dates I will most likely have to go alone, as I doubt my friends would be willing to pay to travel to see it.

I’d probably be nervous as hell being there on my own, but there would be no way I would miss a chance to see the JWT :giveup:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

YorkieCat

Yeah I’m going alone too. My friends like Gaga but they don’t have money.  I’ve waited too long to buy a ticket because I was scared to go alone, so stupid! I don’t care anymore :firega:  

Archived