💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Whatever happened to the ARTPOP documentary?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

The one Terry Richardson shot.  I heard it wasn't even completed.  I was so excited when it was announced.  Saw that some of it would feature HQ on stage video from BTWB.  It would have been interesting to see what she was going through behind the scenes during this era.  Not to mention how raw and unflinching Terry's videos and photos are.  Did she cancel because the era was so messy and her backlash was so bad?

ryanripley

it probably got totally cancelled bc of the backlash and she probably wanted the era to be over with and not have a constant reminder of that time :noparty: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DaftFameMonster

lowkey feel like lots of ARTPOP projects were cancelled due to legal reasons. Things created in the 2012-2013 period might have been tied to her ex-manager. Just a thought.

actsleazy

most likely cancelledt :selena:

looks like cancelling projects is a thing n̶o̶w̶ ever since the beginning of my career :selena:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

12 minutes ago, DaftFameMonster said:

lowkey feel like lots of ARTPOP projects were cancelled due to legal reasons. Things created in the 2012-2013 period might have been tied to her ex-manager. Just a thought.

Was going to say this. They weren't going to release that for free. I have a hunch that it was cancelled because of her splitting with Troy. That's such a shame he ****ed her over so badly. I mean, he really couldn't have chosen a worse time to leave.

sipthistea

I'm glad it was cancelled 'cause it was a troubled time for Gaga. Her previous management was only exploiting her for money. 

I think 5FT comes at a better moment and with a better goal, which is to inspire people and bring attention to chronic pain. 

That footage is still out there somewhere. It'll be interesting if many many years down the line we see some of this stuff in a box set or SOMEthing.  Probably not but stranger things have happened in pop music culture! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

YourChinaDoll
4 minutes ago, That J said:

That footage is still out there somewhere. It'll be interesting if many many years down the line we see some of this stuff in a box set or SOMEthing.  Probably not but stranger things have happened in pop music culture! 

She'll never work with him again.

YourChinaDoll
23 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I'm glad it was cancelled 'cause it was a troubled time for Gaga. Her previous management was only exploiting her for money. 

I think 5FT comes at a better moment and with a better goal, which is to inspire people and bring attention to chronic pain

I'm sorry but I just can't take this seriously. The broken hip story-line would've been much more interesting.

Archived