hausofbrice
44 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

What does PSO stand for?

polycystic ovary syndrome i think

xoxo, brice ♡

He8MyHeart
31 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

polycystic ovary syndrome i think

This is interesting considering she said she thinks she can get pregnant like there might be some doubt there.

TimisaMonster
13 hours ago, He8MyHeart said:

This is interesting considering she said she thinks she can get pregnant like there might be some doubt there.

Yes... that was strange she would say that... :oprah:

Whats wrong down there? Poor thing has a lot of health concerns? :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Some of y’all must be nurse, doctors or  pharmacist cos it is known fact that only them who can read another doctors notes :giggle: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

13 hours ago, He8MyHeart said:

4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yes... that was strange she would say that... :oprah:

Whats wrong down there? Poor thing has a lot of health concerns? :saladga:

She worried about getting pregnant cos of her hip, maybe that it could possibly fractured again if she choose to natural birth than having C-Section. Not to mention carrying a baby in your body is very heavy and burden your lower bones.  Many women complain about backache during pregnancy, but for Gaga it will be much more painful cos she suffering from fibro and had fractured her hip before.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She worried about getting pregnant cos of her hip, maybe that it could possibly fractured again if she choose to natural birth than having C-Section. Not to mention carrying a baby in your body is very heavy and burden your lower bones.  Many women complain about backache during pregnancy, but for Gaga it will be much more painful cos she suffering from fibro and had fractured her hip before.

Well she said that BEFORE she said pregnancy. She said "how am I gonna get through child birth with my hip.....i THINK I can get pregnant."

She would've just said "I think I can give birth." Getting pregnant is different from giving birth

Two different statements...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Yeah I remember seeing videos of her vomiting from BTWB and artrave too, but I just assumed it was from being overworked. Hopefully she isn’t sick in that way anymore.

I also noticed that she said “I think I can get pregnant” but I didn’t read much into it. 

As far as abdominal pain goes though, I’ve heard that it’s normal for fibromyalgia patients to have severe menstrual cramps (worse than “normal” and also other GI issues, like IBS

SeeI think she just meant that she's worried about the birthing process, because of her hip (i thought it was odd she said "hips") and feels that when she is ready for a baby she may decided not to carry her own child because of those fears. As in, she may opt for a surrogate. 

Archived