💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Notes Gaga's Dr in taking in 5'2

Katie14

Featured Posts

I was just re watching the documentary and I noticed that if you zoom in during the dr scene, you can actually kind of see what she is writing down (Its around 1:09 in the doc). Did anyone else notice that and can you read what it says? I can make out some stuff but her Dr's handwriting is so messy.

(I feel so creepy but it was released to the public so I guess its fair game to discuss this right :sweat: ?)

shopped.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see "Pso___ tension" "sexually assaulted" "5 yrs" "just got ____ from ___ ___ " "felt constantly repressed ____" "vomiting"

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I see "Pso___ tension" "sexually assaulted" "5 yrs" "just got ____ from ___ ___ " "felt constantly repressed ____" "vomiting"

:ohno:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JustaMonster
2 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

:omg:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Does anyone have photoshop where you can enhance the image to make the writing clearer? This is driving me crazy. 

4 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Does anyone have photoshop where you can enhance the image to make the writing clearer? This is driving me crazy. 

@Phoenix 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

GhettoFabulous
2 hours ago, Katie14 said:

:madge:omg 

2 hours ago, Katie14 said:

:cryga: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF? that's so horrible....... what is she going through?! I wanna cry..........

I tried taking screen shot but netflix app didn’t allow that for privacy concerns :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I tried taking screen shot but netflix app didn’t allow that for privacy concerns :giggle:

I was able to take a screenshot

Just now, Katie14 said:

I was able to take a screenshot

That;s nice :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Photo shopped

shopped.jpg

https://ibb.co/f9T6yk

4.jpg

No Photo shop

no_photoshop.png

Maybe her oxygen level in her blood is too low and her doctor thinks she isn't healing properly because of this. So she wants to give her platlet rich plasma therapy (blood spinning injections). For this procedure your blood is separated and the platlets are injected into the injury site to speed up healing. 

Archived