Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

PTSD and Fibromyalgia

Robagaga

Featured Posts

Robagaga

This article is very interesting as it links PTSD with Fibromyalgia. 

I think that unfortunately gaga's PTSD might have triggered her fibromyalgia. This is sooo sad :ohno:

http://www.webmd.com/fibromyalgia/news/20040610/posttraumatic-stress-fibromyalgia-linked#1

She is so brave and good to talk about such a misunderstood illness. 

The whole tragedy of her situation becomes more obvious when you link these 2 diseases. 

My amazing respect for this woman grows everyday

:heart: 

giphy.gif

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

TheCureinMalibu

:hug:I love you Gaga please take care of yourself first

And some monsters don't agree with her talking a little "rest" while "rest" here means she'll still making music :nails:

doppelganger
4 minutes ago, gordo said:

In4haters say she's faking it once again...

2 hours ago .... :emma: :toofunny:

":duck: I love that she's trying to raise awareness but idk. Celebrities come up with so many illnesses for attention. Hope this is not the case :duck: Nonetheless I love you Gaga :kara:"

BELINDA POP
4 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

2 hours ago .... :emma: :toofunny:

":duck: I love that she's trying to raise awareness but idk. Celebrities come up with so many illnesses for attention. Hope this is not the case :duck: Nonetheless I love you Gaga :kara:"

Exactly that comment never says Gaga. It says celebrities, then note and read how I went to say I hope this is not the case. At no point it was said that Gaga was faking it. So take it, put some Salt n pepper and eat it up! 

Robagaga
1 minute ago, gordo said:

Exactly that comment never says Gaga. It says celebrities, then note and read how I went to say I hope this is not the case. At no point it was said that Gaga was faking it. So take it, put some Salt n pepper and eat it up

344951_1.jpg

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Evan Peters
5 minutes ago, gordo said:

Exactly that comment never says Gaga. It says celebrities, then note and read how I went to say I hope this is not the case. At no point it was said that Gaga was faking it. So take it, put some Salt n pepper and eat it up! 

you implied it. don't defend your ignorance, lol 

emma roberts is an abuser

doppelganger
26 minutes ago, gordo said:

I didn't say anything though.

Unless of course you thought i was implying or inferring something... to which i say not any more or less than what you have said. 

35 minutes ago, gordo said:

But how do you know those celebrities are saying they have an illness for attention?

By saying that you hope Gaga isn't lying expresses doubt in the truthfulness of her statement, hence implying that she's lying.

BELINDA POP
32 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

you implied it. don't defend your ignorance, lol 

And said hope this is not the case but you guys can't read clearly you haven't even graduated high school  :ladyhaha:

BELINDA POP
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

But how do you know those celebrities are saying they have an illness for attention?

By saying that you hope Gaga isn't lying expresses doubt in the truthfulness of her statement, hence implying that she's lying.

Because I do hope she's not lying I mean come on the list is long 

Bullying

Depression

Anxiety

Abuse

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape

Drugs Addiction

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

29 minutes ago, gordo said:

Bullying

Depression

Anxiety

Abuse

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape

Drugs Addiction

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

Please be a bit more understanding and respectful to her. 

If you actually do some research you'll see a lot of these symptoms (anxiety, depression, ptsd, are linked to Fibromyalgia. The pain causes bad sleeping paterns, and the little rest fuells depression. It's a vicious circle. 

It seemed it took years before she was diagnosed. A lot of people with Fibromyalgia before they got diagnosed were very active and sometimes even too demanding on their body, causing more damage. (in Gaga's case the damage to her hip) 

The Rheumatoid arthritis could've been a wrong diagnosis made by media. She always described she had chronic pain, I never heard her say she had RA. An Arthritis magazine had a coverstory on her but it seems her quotes were taken from other media and her chronic pain and hip damage was mistaken for RA.

She never said she had lupus, she said she was tested borderline positive. There's about 11 criteria and if you have 4 or more you have lupus. She may have had 4 or less and it doesn't mean you don't have it.

Also  her other 'conditions' are linked. The bullying and rape probably fuelled her eating disorders. Not to mention her job as a popstar is so demanding that before being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia she exhausted her body to fit the popstar form, not eating well/enough, working out to the point of harming her body. That in turn made her reach for painkillers and other drugs to cope with the physical and mental pain.

Keep that in mind when you question her integrity.  Being in pain is no joke.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

SilkSpectre
3 hours ago, gordo said:

Bullying

Depression

Anxiety

Abuse

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape

Drugs Addiction

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

Why are you surprised people can have more than one terrible thing happen to them? Life is friggin hard and a lot of us experience more than one problem.  @Marjol more aeloquently explained to you a lot of those listed are linked. When you know someone has suffered so much trauma and pain you should just express sympathy and empathy.

OT: I'm so proud and emotional that Gaga is raising awareness for fibromyalgia and I'm so glad she has a team around her now that put her physical and mental health before everything.

Archived