TaylorSwift 164,511 Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 x Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
peggyhill 2,239 Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 as seen on tv Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bonkers 30,876 Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 I love Meghan Trainor. She has a really great voice and uses it with a lot of talent. Really natural. I liked her as a big girl, but congratulations to anyone who goes on a fitness journey. She worked hard for that new body and I think she deserves credit. Unfortunately, she needs a face transplant to complete the look. Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 14,010 Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 She's so pretty and the shoot is cool. Go off, sis. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AndiGaga 7,314 Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 Love it? If it was Gaga you would all be gaggin over this ! I really like her and I'm happy for her still being party relevant, she is not a main pop girl but definitly successful Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,456 Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 I love it, so outside of her usual shtick. At first I thought the 2nd of her/middle one on the cover looks kind of a mess but I love it!! so interesting slay for u mama trainor Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ceres 3,376 Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 It’s a jar of mayo with fabulous costumes. They’re wearing her. ✧ ✧ ✧ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,343 Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 2 hours ago, Bonkers said: Unfortunately, she needs a face transplant to complete the look. I thought something similar but it felt super mean to say She has that ozempic face that makes you look way older than you are Other than that she looks great though! I had no idea she has a kid Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JazmineRice 919 Posted July 8, 2025 Share Posted July 8, 2025 SERVE Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolf Boy 3,651 Posted July 8, 2025 Share Posted July 8, 2025 I think getting skinny will prolong her “career”, sadly for my ears. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,795 Posted July 8, 2025 Share Posted July 8, 2025 8 hours ago, Bonkers said: I love Meghan Trainor. She has a really great voice and uses it with a lot of talent. Really natural. I liked her as a big girl, but congratulations to anyone who goes on a fitness journey. She worked hard for that new body and I think she deserves credit. Unfortunately, she needs a face transplant to complete the look. No she doesn’t?? She looks young, gorgeous and natural here. Like… it’s Meghan’s face. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,802 Posted July 8, 2025 Share Posted July 8, 2025 Meghan Personal Trainer Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,691 Posted July 8, 2025 Share Posted July 8, 2025 She looks amazing Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pigatha 1,349 Posted July 8, 2025 Share Posted July 8, 2025 6 hours ago, PartySick said: I thought something similar but it felt super mean to say She has that ozempic face that makes you look way older than you are Other than that she looks great though! I had no idea she has a kid That's a common thing when you lose a lot of face weight, I lost 50 pounds and it really aged my face for a while after despite me only being 24 lol. Doesn't mean you are on Ozempic though, just everyone assumes you are on it now lol. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,343 Posted July 8, 2025 Share Posted July 8, 2025 8 hours ago, Lil1th said: That's a common thing when you lose a lot of face weight, I lost 50 pounds and it really aged my face for a while after despite me only being 24 lol. Doesn't mean you are on Ozempic though, just everyone assumes you are on it now lol. She did take "Mounjaro" though! I looked it up before saying anything Also congrats on the weight loss! (If you were trying to lose it, that is ) Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.