💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga performed DIC tonight ?

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
4 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

This just pisses me off, how hard would it be for Gaga to just do the numbers on the main stage? Not hard at all. 

This is extremely disrespectful to the fans. She should be ashamed of herself. 

Then again, I don't even like BM, Paparazzi is like a minute, so I'm not missing much but still, she needs to get it together.

Ugh what a disgusting comment 

she cut it cuz there's a curfew. YOU should be ashamed of yourself that's a vile comment 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

Just like AT&T Park...

3 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

she cut it because chicago doesn't allow concerts to go over 10:30 

22 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

@ViviLittleM see :trollga:

so see what?

nothing

LordEnigma
4 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

This just pisses me off, how hard would it be for Gaga to just do the numbers on the main stage? Not hard at all. 

This is extremely disrespectful to the fans. She should be ashamed of herself. 

Then again, I don't even like BM, Paparazzi is like a minute, so I'm not missing much but still, she needs to get it together.

Girl,

you need to not let things like this piss you off. You don't know what the actual reason is 🤷🏼‍♀️

It's not because she's lazy or doesn't care... there's usually a reason for everything she does.

MaryJaneHolland
24 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Just like AT&T Park...

so see what?

nothing

:rip:

Well, while I was claiming that the red segment will be omitted on all stadium shows, because there are no platform and bridges, you were claiming that the red segment was removed because she was late, not because of the stage.

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

:rip:

Well, while I was claiming that the red segment will be omitted on all stadium shows, because there are no platform and bridges, you were claiming that the red segment was removed because she was late, not because of the stage.

I said late + curfew but oh well.

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I said late + curfew but oh well.

Well, she wasn't late this time.

Saint Laurent

At my artRave she said something like '**** it I'll pay the fine' as she came out for Gypsy :wub:

3 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Ugh what a disgusting comment 

she cut it cuz there's a curfew. YOU should be ashamed of yourself that's a vile comment 

Very dramatic. I think It's justified to be disappointed especially given how much tickets cost. It should definitely should be stated that the show could be altered due to time constraints when buying a ticket. Poor management and communication through Ticketmaster as well as Gagas team.

Born To Slay
7 hours ago, Whispering said:

Maybe you should sell your tickets. People are loving the show! I'm sure there are some people still looking for decent seats for face value. 

I would've sold them if I thought my uncle would be willing to drive me to Philly (ya know, to see an arena date) but actually already considered that and he determined he couldn't because he'd have to take too much time off of work. 

Im being dramatic here the second I get to Citifield I'm gonna enjoy it. I was just a little disappointed she won't perform DIC, one of my fav songs from Joanne, at the show. I guess I just have this complex that people are always actively trying to rip me off, which isn't fair to Gaga but I guess when ur own family robs u blind, you can feel that way.

Archived