tellemhone

They're often kinda boring but this one was like really good

:air: :air: :air:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talent
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

Yaaassss!!! And Marvel, with all their successful movies, still hasn't made a female lead movie (ik captain marvel is coming but in years)

Because, apparently, movies starring women aren't profitable. :selena: Embarrassing after seeing WW mind-blowing success. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

The Child
10 minutes ago, Talent said:

I don't know... Probably? fhfhhhf

Deadpool was A BLAST. It was fresh, it was postmodern and potty-mouthed. I ****ing loved it. A triumph. 

8 minutes ago, Red said:

Yes

I really need to rewatch it, I wanted so bad to like it.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

It's okay if you don't like it, I'm just kidding :ladyhaha: It's not a movie for everybody, I can see why you would not like it, it's just that I know very few people that dislike it.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Talent
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Deadpool can be exhausting, but that's kind of the point. He's too much and like the deconstruction of a superhero. 

But if you don't like it, you don't like. That's ok. dshgj

The Child
2 minutes ago, Red said:

It's okay if you don't like it, I'm just kidding :ladyhaha: It's not a movie for everybody, I can see why you would not like it, it's just that I know very few people that dislike it.

I'm so weird cause I'm so excited for Deadpool 2 even though I disliked the first one. :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
Just now, Talent said:

Deadpool can be exhausting, but that's kind of the point. He's too much and like the deconstruction of a superhero. 

But if you don't like it, you don't like. That's ok. dshgj

No I really liked what they were going for, he is like an anti hero but I didn't really like the execution and I really hated when he turned to the camera and talked to us directly. That's a big no no for me, only Malcolm from Malcolm In The Middle & Carrie from SITC can pull the I'm talking to the camera thingy.

3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I'm so weird cause I'm so excited for Deadpool 2 even though I disliked the first one. :selena:

I'm excited cause the writers seem to really know what they are doing, they are gonna take every (few) flaw from the first movie, fix it and create a masterpiece :flutter: 

(theoretically) 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

homomo

I absolutely hate superhero movies, yet I actually really enjoyed this one.

That says something about Wonder Woman

Talent
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

No I really liked what they were going for, he is like an anti hero but I didn't really like the execution and I really hated when he turned to the camera and talked to us directly. That's a big no no for me, only Malcolm from Malcolm In The Middle & Carrie from SITC can pull the I'm talking to the camera thingy.

He's exactly like that in the comics. He was breaking the Fourth Wall. It was great and perfectly executed, tho. 

But like I said, Deadpool can be an annoying little bitch. 

The Child
2 hours ago, Talent said:

He's exactly like that in the comics. He was breaking the Fourth Wall. It was great and perfectly executed, tho. 

But like I said, Deadpool can be an annoying little bitch. 

Deadpool was a great annoying little bitch. I really need to watch it again to understand what I didn't like.

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Too bad it had to be played by someone who supports bombing innocent people & children.

What are you talking about? :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ItsTommyBitch

Feminism, ha power :sis: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Talent
21 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Feminism, ha power :sis: 

Killing iT. :tony:

But there's still a lot of work to do. 

Archived