request

Avi Change

AmericanGUY

Featured Posts

Talent
4 minutes ago, TROLLGA said:

i can now confirm gif avis are a thing :selena: :selena: :selena: :selena: 

Enjoy that WP. :lolly:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

buttsicle
Just now, Talent said:

:air:

gonnaa just casually change that backkkk :selena:

WOOHOO YAHAA

C1trus
15 hours ago, Talent said:

Wanna join?

uwot_by_omgfireomgfire-dbj05b3.gif

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

and i oop

I changed my avatar to a gif after reading the beginning of this thread but then I saw the rest of the thread and changed it. :selena:

5 minutes ago, Talent said:

Do they really give WPs even though there is absolutely nothing about it in the guidelines?

C1trus
15 hours ago, LadyGagaIsBest said:

I changed my avatar to a gif after reading the beginning of this thread but then I saw the rest of the thread and changed it. :selena:

Do they really give WPs even though there is absolutely nothing about it in the guidelines?

I asked them a while ago and they said it's not allowed.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Talent
3 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Wanna join?

uwot_by_omgfireomgfire-dbj05b3.gif

tumblr_inline_nsxp73KUmh1raim3h_500.gif

2 minutes ago, LadyGagaIsBest said:

Let's ask @Haroon

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

AmericanGUY

i just wanted a new avi and now GGD is rewriting the rule books, WP's are being launched like missiles i don't ask for much :selena:

hI9mJxn.jpg

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Seeka
4 minutes ago, AmericanGUY said:

i just wanted a new avi and now GGD is rewriting the rule books, WP's are being launched like missiles i don't ask for much :selena:

hI9mJxn.jpg

It's not obvious, but it is an unwritten rule. I believe it's mostly how the admin doesn't want the bandwith hogged by moving avatars. Because moving avatars would slow down the site.

But I thought it's also semi-obvious, as we have a bunch of teenagers, alongside golden-age internet millenials, and not one gif for an icon?

Haroon
16 hours ago, LadyGagaIsBest said:

16 hours ago, AmericanGUY said:

15 hours ago, Seeka said:

It's not obvious, but it is an unwritten rule.

There is something about it in the guidelines and it is written, it's been there for ages :laughga:

'Follow Good Posting Etiquette
All posts should follow proper grammar and style practices. They should be easily readable, without visually disrupting the flow of the page. Do not stretch the page with white space or repeated images. Do not make empty posts that only contain a quote from another post. Do not abuse the spoiler function in a post by posting "chain spoilers", meaning posting a spoiler within a spoiler multiple times to lead the reader into opening multiple spoilers to read a small line or two and stretch the page out. Do not post topic titles in all capitals. Avatars must be still images, moving images are not allowed.
Warning: 1 to 2 points'

http://gagadaily.com/guidelines

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

There is something about it in the guidelines and it is written, it's been there for ages :laughga:

All posts should follow proper grammar and style practices. They should be easily readable, without visually disrupting the flow of the page. Do not stretch the page with white space or repeated images. Do not make empty posts that only contain a quote from another post. Do not abuse the spoiler function in a post by posting "chain spoilers", meaning posting a spoiler within a spoiler multiple times to lead the reader into opening multiple spoilers to read a small line or two and stretch the page out. Do not post topic titles in all capitals. Avatars must be still images, moving images are not allowed.

exposing everyone for not reading the rules!! :udidnt: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

and i oop
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

I'm sorry. I honestly don't know how I missed it. :sweat: I've read through the rules several times. A little bit after I posted that I read the guidelines again and saw it.

Archived