❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Aaron Carter Breaks Up with Girlfriend After Coming Out as Bisexual

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Aaron Carter is single again.

The 29-year-old singer split from his girlfriend, Madison Parker, last week, a source close to the former couple tells ET.

"The split was very amicable," the source says. "Aaron is continuing to focus on his personal self with regards to his truth, health and music."

Carter's rep confirmed the breakup to ET on Sunday.

"Aaron and Madison love each other and respect one another dearly," Carter's rep said in a statement. "It was a mutual decision and Aaron's personal statement released speaks for itself. Now back to the music."

Interestingly enough, Carter told ET last month that he wanted to propose to Parker -- whom he met on Instagram -- in the future.

"I wanna be married. I wanna be engaged to my beautiful girlfriend, Madison," he said of his plans in the coming years. "I wanna be a good father, a good role model, a strong role model."

Parker also said that she saw "babies" with Carter in the future.

"Yeah we're going to have lots of babies. I want daughters," Carter added.

"And I want boys," Parker replied.

In an emotional message to his fans on Twitter on Saturday, Carter opened up about his sexuality, revealing that he started to find both girls and boys attractive at age 13.

"I grew up in this entertainment industry at a very young age and when I was around 13-years-old I started to find boys and girls attractive," Carter wrote. "There were years that went by that I thought about, but it wasn't until I was 17-years-old, after a few relationships with girls, I had an experience with a male that I had an attraction to who I also worked with and grew up with."

"This doesn’t bring me shame, just a weight and burden I have held onto for a long time that I would like lifted off me," he added.

I suppose she couldn't handle him being attracted to guys also, so she wanted out of the relationship and maybe now he wants to try being with a man...therefore a mutual break up 

Thoughts? :oprah:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Reality

You know, good for him for coming out.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

TimisaMonster
4 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

Who? :selena:

You're showing your age....and mine :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ryanripley

i honestly have no idea who this is :duck: good for him for coming out

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

joemayzzin

i don't know if people are joking saying who lol but he is nick carters of the backstreet boys little brother who released his debut album in the year 2000!!

glad he is coming to terms with who he is as a person!! 

Slayer

I am bowled over with surprise.

rs_634x896-160122112807-634-aaron-carter

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

The Child

That's such a shame, she broke up because he is bi. That's so ****ed up and stupid. :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

River

Carter and Parker..

I feel like I'm reading a story from Marvel comics :selena:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived