179 members have voted

1. 1. Best album?

• Breakout
    • The Time Of Our Lives
    • Can't Be Tamed
    • Bangerz

Featured Posts

Guys I need your help.

I'm really in love with this Bangerz Miley and I need more of her.

I've got the deluxe Bangerz album, plus Ashtrays and Heartbreaks (Snoop Lion); 23 (Mike Will Made It); Feelin Myself and Fall Down (Will.i.am) [Plus the Jay Z Remix of We Can't Stop because I love it, and Morning Sun with Rock Mafia]

Am I missing anything? Like any demos or outtakes leaks, or more featurings, even pre-Bangerz material like Morning Sun... I'm just starving for more songs haha

Thank you x.

Can't Be Tamed, The Time Of Our Lives, Breakout albums? Morning Sun is pre-Bangerz as much as all songs on CBT. 

Also

From Bangerz: (Didn't make the final cut) 

Last Goodbye (Only 1m. Such a bop)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcBz5ld-hRk

Borgore feat Miley Cyrus - Decisions 

Miley Cyrus - You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go (Bob Dylan on his album)

Miley Cyrus - I Hope You Find It (Album only, The Last Song soundtrack on Itunes)

Miley Cyrus - See You In Another Life (Didn't make Breakout. Leaked can be find on Youtube)

Miley Cyrus - Giving You Up (Leaked. Can be find on Youtube)

She's done country songs with her dad if you also want that

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

By PrĂƒÆ’Â©-Bangerz I mean the transition from old Miley to the Bangerz Miley. Untill The Time of Ours Lives she was pretty much the old Miley still. I got her (and Hanna's) discography, I just need more Bangerz Miley material haha (still love the old Miley though).

But thank you! I forgot the Bob Dylan cover. Also got Real and True with Future.

wiltedbliss

By PrĂƒÆ’Â©-Bangerz I mean the transition from old Miley to the Bangerz Miley. Untill The Time of Ours Lives she was pretty much the old Miley still. I got her (and Hanna's) discography, I just need more Bangerz Miley material haha (still love the old Miley though).

But thank you! I forgot the Bob Dylan cover. Also got Real and True with Future.

Listen to the whole can't be tamed album :legend:

Someone Else <3 also Im really hoping this Acoustic album happens, and isn't just the studio vocals from Bangerz + acoustic guitars in place of synths. Like actual acoustic vocals would be perf

cause the song is bad :eww:

lol but it's a promo single and a video was shot, apparently someone doesn't think it's bad

Edited by Dylan

Stephen

Feelin Myself >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The mirror be like baby u the **** :music:

YAAAAAAAAAS

UrethraFranklin

Miley's MTV Unplugged Jan 29:

BeecADgCQAAag0J.jpg

Lol way to steal directly from my thread. How Miley Cyrus of you :reductive:

Chuckles

Lol way to steal directly from my thread. How Miley Cyrus of you :reductive:

Sorry but the picture is not yours. You took it from facebook AND my link is from Twitter  :manicure:

• Mills locked this topic