Miley Cyrus best album?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Best album?

• Breakout
    • The Time Of Our Lives
    • Can't Be Tamed
    • Bangerz

Featured Posts

*sigh* me either :/ I mean she promised a single last year. I wish she wouldn't have even mentioned it. I mean really?? I would think something would be ready at this point.

Yes same her! It feels like the concept for the album is changed.. I mean Dr.Luke just appeard when she was suposed to release a single.

I mean we don't even have an album title!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

PaperIz

Yes same her! It feels like the concept for the album is changed.. I mean Dr.Luke just appeard when she was suposed to release a single.

I mean we don't even have an album title!

I just don't know what's up, we're so in the dark. I mean she's been out of the game for so long but she is still really famous. And that Dr. Luke thing is suspicious. I think either him or Pharrell are gonna produce the lead single.

I just don't know what's up, we're so in the dark. I mean she's been out of the game for so long but she is still really famous. And that Dr. Luke thing is suspicious. I think either him or Pharrell are gonna produce the lead single.

Indeed!

I HOPE she plays this era more safe and stick with a Dr.Luke single. It would smash big time

PaperIz

Indeed!

I HOPE she plays this era more safe and stick with a Dr.Luke single. It would smash big time

CBT and WOMH were great choices for singles but damned hollywood records didn't promote her well at all!

CBT and WOMH were great choices for singles but damned hollywood records didn't promote her well at all!

I know! Hated HR. With almost NO promo in Europe they thought WOMH would do good as a EU single?

The WHOLE era was very messy. It's her best album and music videos imo but they rushed sometimes and sometimes they waited forever.

Forgiveness & Love and also Every Rose Has It's Thorn were suposed to be singles. But they chose WOMH (Thank God)

CBT is her #2 best sold single and reached #6 on the hot billboard list (which is good considering PARTY in the USA only made #2 and is one of the best US singles in modern time)

I really hope they put out a good album with a DR.LUKE single.

Edited by Miley

PaperIz

I know! Hated HR. With almost NO promo in Europe they thought WOMH would do good as a EU single?

The WHOLE era was very messy. It's her best album and music videos imo but they rushed sometimes and sometimes they waited forever.

Forgiveness & Love and also Every Rose Has It's Thorn were suposed to be singles. But they chose WOMH (Thank God)

CBT is her #2 best sold single and reached #6 on the hot billboard list (which is good considering PARTY in the USA only made #2 and is one of the best US singles in modern time)

I really hope they put out a good album with a DR.LUKE single.

The era could have been so perfect! I mean it had great music and videos like you said and the imagery could have just been so amazing. I mean 2 singles with barely any promotion? it's ridiculous. You think they'd actually wanna make money! I truly want a Pharrel single because it would also do very well, but Dr. Luke makes everything sound really good and with the right promo it would slaughter everyone else.

The era could have been so perfect! I mean it had great music and videos like you said and the imagery could have just been so amazing. I mean 2 singles with barely any promotion? it's ridiculous. You think they'd actually wanna make money! I truly want a Pharrel single because it would also do very well, but Dr. Luke makes everything sound really good and with the right promo it would slaughter everyone else.

Bless your post :legend: Where are you from if I may ask? :)

I'm just worried they're so quiet with everything. Her website (the store) was suposed to be finished a while ago. I wonder when we'll get the first single? I'll give her February and March. If she doesn't release anything til then...I'll get mad.

PaperIz

Bless your post :legend: Where are you from if I may ask? :)

I'm just worried they're so quiet with everything. Her website (the store) was suposed to be finished a while ago. I wonder when we'll get the first single? I'll give her February and March. If she doesn't release anything til then...I'll get mad.

Yeah I feel like we're getting close, but how would we even know? Also I wonder if she's worked with RockMafia any? I would love an infectious and indie sounding song on the album. Plus there's a market for weird indie songs on the radio right now haha. And I'm from the USA! North Carolina to be exact=p

Yeah I feel like we're getting close, but how would we even know? Also I wonder if she's worked with RockMafia any? I would love an infectious and indie sounding song on the album. Plus there's a market for weird indie songs on the radio right now haha. And I'm from the USA! North Carolina to be exact=p

Oh that's awesome! :D Never been to North Carolina but I would love to :]

To be honest I don't think she'll work with them for this album. Maybe for remixes but not for an original song. The new sound is different from her past work (CBT and WOMH only two singles both produced by ROCKMAFIA) and the fact that Selena Gomez uses them a lot could be a problem since she's releasing a new album this year. I think half of the album will be safe (Dr.Luke's tracks for sure) but I think Pharell will bring out a whole new side of Miley! I'm really excited!

I hope we can get another Party in the USA!

She said 1-2 singles (what she thought) before the album release.. so she better release the LEAD single soon..

AND PLEASE: Give us another The Climb by John Shanks! I will miss him on this album. </3

Edited by Miley

PaperIz

Oh that's awesome! :D Never been to North Carolina but I would love to :]

To be honest I don't think she'll work with them for this album. Maybe for remixes but not for an original song. The new sound is different from her past work (CBT and WOMH only two singles both produced by ROCKMAFIA) and the fact that Selena Gomez uses them a lot could be a problem since she's releasing a new album this year. I think half of the album will be safe (Dr.Luke's tracks for sure) but I think Pharell will bring out a whole new side of Miley! I'm really excited!

I hope we can get another Party in the USA!

She said 1-2 singles (what she thought) before the album release.. so she better release the LEAD single soon..

AND PLEASE: Give us another The Climb by John Shanks! I will miss him on this album. </3

I think the album will echo the 'Britney' album by well Britney :laughga: Like what you said, I think it will be classic Miley songs, very fun, very safe, but with some game changers mixed in, a la "Slave 4 U" and "Boys". Both of which were produced by Pharrell. I also think that the album may resemble "In The Zone" and more specifically "I Got That (Boom Boom)". It has a strong hip hop vibe and the banjos give it that twang and it's such a s-xy piece of music. It makes me very excited for whats to come. And yeah the lead needs to get here. Now.

Edited by PaperIz

I think the album will echo the 'Britney' album by well Britney :laughga: Like what you said, I think it will be classic Miley songs, very fun, very safe, but with some game changers mixed in, a la "Slave 4 U" and "Boys". Both of which were produced by Pharrell. I also think that the album may resemble "In The Zone" and more specifically "I Got That (Boom Boom)". It has a strong hip hop vibe and the banjos give it that twang and it's such a s-xy piece of music. It makes me very excited for whats to come. And yeah the lead needs to get here. Now.

Omg yes! I really hope he puts out music likr Britneys' in the Zone! Btw, do we know what label signed her? Is it Sony?

PaperIz

Omg yes! I really hope he puts out music likr Britneys' in the Zone! Btw, do we know what label signed her? Is it Sony?

I actually have no idea what label she's signed to, but Sony sounds right. I believe Dr. Luke signed a contract with Sony so he can only work with Sony artists, if that's right then it has to be Sony. Hopefully whatever label she's on will know how to promote her RIGHT. She has so much hit potential. I mean she cut her hair and the world went into a frenzy!

I actually have no idea what label she's signed to, but Sony sounds right. I believe Dr. Luke signed a contract with Sony so he can only work with Sony artists, if that's right then it has to be Sony. Hopefully whatever label she's on will know how to promote her RIGHT. She has so much hit potential. I mean she cut her hair and the world went into a frenzy!

That impact :legend:

PaperIz

That impact :legend:

Mhmm! Is it sad we're like the only ones left discussing anything?hahaha and it's all conjecture anyways. We have nothing concrete. Praying for a rock influenced track on the album.

Mhmm! Is it sad we're like the only ones left discussing anything?hahaha and it's all conjecture anyways. We have nothing concrete. Praying for a rock influenced track on the album.

We're real fans! Just wait until the lead single drops - and thid thread will be full of people

• Mills locked this topic