• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

gagaisitalian

After paying $350 for Miley, I really hope Gaga waits a few weeks before announcing ARTPOP dates.  :sweat:

After paying $350 for Miley, I really hope Gaga waits a few weeks before announcing ARTPOP dates.  :sweat:

I know :deadbanana: A week ago I bought Jingle Ball tickets (Miley & Ariana Grande are headlining) for $170, and then yesterday I bought VIP for P!nk again in January which was $325, and now Miley's tour on Friday

gagaisitalian

I know :deadbanana: A week ago I bought Jingle Ball tickets (Miley & Ariana Grande are headlining) for $170, and then yesterday I bought VIP for P!nk again in January which was $325, and now Miley's tour on Friday

Concerts own my life. It's ridiculous. I really wanted to see the Yeezus tour, and luckily my friend got me tickets for my birthday! Pretty sure it's the first time in years that I didn't have to buy my own tickets.

Are you going to the Bangerz Tour alone?

Concerts own my life. It's ridiculous. I really wanted to see the Yeezus tour, and luckily my friend got me tickets for my birthday! Pretty sure it's the first time in years that I didn't have to buy my own tickets.

Are you going to the Bangerz Tour alone?

Mine, too! I had tickets for the Yeezus tour, but the damn show was postponed for Minneapolis and then cancelled :nails: Waiting on my refund tbqh.

And yes. I go to most of my concerts alone because my friends are all too broke.

Funny thing is, I reported you too, on the last page. lol 

:lmao: Bye. 

Yaaaaaas!

Omg :dead:

I'll probably buy the M&G ticket... 

gagaisitalian

Funny thing is, I reported you too, on the last page. lol 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1584-1355426476-8.g

These Nene gifs aren't getting you anywhere.

Yaaaaaas!

Omg :dead:

I'll probably buy the M&G ticket... 

That's crazy! I didn't even pay that much for Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj, or even Gaga when I met her (albeit almost 4 years ago now).

Smooth Criminal

These Nene gifs aren't getting you anywhere.

But I'm not intending to go anywhere...I'm right here keeping you pressed.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8604-1355426499-4.g 

Edited by Smooth Criminal

That's crazy! I didn't even pay that much for Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj, or even Gaga when I met her (albeit almost 4 years ago now).

IKR :cry:

It's A LOT. It really is.. but this is like my dream.. I've been waiting for this day to come.. (inb4 she doesn't tour Sweden)

IKR :cry:

It's A LOT. It really is.. but this is like my dream.. I've been waiting for this day to come.. (inb4 she doesn't tour Sweden)

I hate to say it, but I feel like her label and Live Nation are trying to over-capitalize on her recent success, which is sad  :cry: The M&G package shouldn't be more than $400-$500 imo.

• Mills locked this topic