Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
10 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Okay, I don't get why some of you are so overzealous about her postponing the Dive Bar Tour. Yeah, I'm mad and upset too, but at the same time, Y'all didn't seem to have a problem with it until she postponed it. 

This "she shouldn't have booked this," and the "she should have been rehearsing for the JWT earlier" attitude should have been coming up when she announced it.  

If you really had this mentality, you'd be able to say those things in the first place knowing that she has ASIB to film and the Joanne World Tour to rehearse. 

I've said it for months!!!  Lol.   But I'm just one little voice here. 😉😜😋

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

It was enought!! Lady Gaga is always doing this. Since 2013 she always lies to her fans.  We had enought. She is killing her career. :golfclap:

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Reality
Just now, MonsterJames333 said:

I've said it for months!!!  Lol.   But I'm just one little voice here. 😉😜😋

lol well, good for you then :sweat:

Now here comes everyone saying essentially the same thing.

🃏🖤👹

Roman

Is anyone seriously surprised Gaga and her team fuсked up again? I know I'm not. Not trying to sound bitter, but cancelling (let's be honest and read between the lines)  the show that was promoted on Times Square just two days prior... Because of lack of time? Don't they have a damn time schedule or something?

Or maybe something isn't told us. Maybe she's sick. A mess nevertheless :toofunny:

mdr

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

And if the moderators are going to censor me for writing the truth does not matter. Her fans... We had enough of lies.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Bad Monster Kid
Just now, pachinko said:

She consistently does this to us though! #fedup :neyde:

Get over it. She's doing the right thing. JWT takes priority over the dive bar stop. 

Vergil

Mess. Funny how I knew that this would happen cuz she was...

DOING NOTHING.

AJH219

Who cares to be honest? The tour starts in a few weeks. Y'all make mountains out of mole hills all the time. The world will continue to spin. Jesus freaking Christ :toofunny: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Miracle
1 hour ago, TheBatman said:

If only it was a millionaires wedding instead ;-( maybe she could have been bothered to show. OH WELL, at least JWT is only a few weeks away, and since she has been hard at rehearsals for months....I mean weeks...ok, she started rehearsing, ok, she's rehearsing, it will be amazing!

This is stupid. The Bud Light contract gives her a lot of money too. Not doing the show costs her a lot of money. She's cancelling this for the fans.

GagaMyBlood95
5 minutes ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

And if the moderators are going to censor me for writing the truth does not matter. Her fans... We had enough of lies.

You don't speak on behalf of her fans, well definitely NOT on behalf of me at least.

Jorge Gonzalez Varela
2 hours ago, BloodyGlory said:

Why wouldn't she tweet about this???

Like every time she's lied to us, she's not going to say anything or apologize to her fans. She does not care about her fans or her career anymore.

Jorge Gonzalez Varela
1 minute ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

You don't speak on behalf of her fans, well definitely NOT on behalf of me at least.

Well not you but 90% feel that way...

Archived