šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

Thanks for the matches guys :flutter:Ā I had a fun and messy time, I might actually try to learn how to play with one of the slower heavier characters lately because I love their damage output :laughga:

:hug:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iā€™m still in the f-cking plane, 11 hours trip omg I bought the wifi option

slowww

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, tthen said:

This bitch probably did Fly Me To The Moon because of Bayo didn't sheĀ :toofunny:

Came to post this. There's no way it's just a coincidence, even if Gaga loves jazzĀ :ladyhaha:

Ā 

Awakened M

I so passed out last night.:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

PrinceOfTheStorm

https://gamingbolt.com/super-smash-bros-ultimate-director-explains-the-lack-of-arms-and-xenoblade-chronicles-2-fighters

Sakurai explains in an article on multiple different topics about character choices, such as whyĀ Decidueye was scrapped in favor of Incineroar, and why ARMS and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 characters could of made the cut if not for timing.Ā :rip:

signing out

21 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Came to post this. There's no way it's just a coincidence, even if Gaga loves jazzĀ :ladyhaha:

Ā 

Inb4 she has scrapped footage of her trying to recreate Bayo's moves :poot:

8 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

https://gamingbolt.com/super-smash-bros-ultimate-director-explains-the-lack-of-arms-and-xenoblade-chronicles-2-fighters

Sakurai explains in an article on multiple different topics about character choices, such as whyĀ Decidueye was scrapped in favor of Incineroar, and why ARMS and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 characters could of made the cut if not for timing.Ā :rip:

This leads me to wonder how long SSBU has been in development for. I'd assume ARMS started development before 2016 since it was a part of the lineup at the Switch's unveiling event. SSBU's developmentĀ also probably started after 2014 since Smash 4 came out in late 2014.Ā 

PrinceOfTheStorm
14 hours ago, tthen said:

Inb4 she has scrapped footage of her trying to recreate Bayo's moves :poot:

This leads me to wonder how long SSBU has been in development for. I'd assume ARMS started development before 2016 since it was a part of the lineup at the Switch's unveiling event. SSBU's developmentĀ also probably started after 2014 since Smash 4 came out in late 2014.Ā 

Smash Ultimate started devleopment after the finishing of the Corrin/Brokenetta DLC (confirmed by Sakurai)

signing out

So... you can't play Splatoon with 2 players on the same switch????:shocked:

All my plans to play with my husband are scrapped for good:neyde:

Haroon
On 1/21/2019 at 2:14 PM, Awakened M said:

I so passed out last night.:messga:

There's always next time :ally:

On 1/21/2019 at 8:58 PM, ZacharyMonster said:

Hoping they make up for that by adding them as DLC characters :koons:

On 1/23/2019 at 1:26 AM, River said:

So... you can't play Splatoon with 2 players on the same switch????:shocked:

All my plans to play with my husband are scrapped for good:neyde:

There's a 2 player mode but it's quite limited :emma:Ā To be honest I haven't even tried it on Splatoon 2, but on Splatoon 1 it was very underwhelming. Splatoon's mostly just an online game really where you either have an online squad set up or get put into a squad with 3 strangers. Still a super fun game though :party:

6 hours ago, Haroon said:

There's a 2 player mode but it's quite limited :emma:Ā To be honest I haven't even tried it on Splatoon 2, but on Splatoon 1 it was very underwhelming. Splatoon's mostly just an online game really where you either have an online squad set up or get put into a squad with 3 strangers. Still a super fun game though :party:

lol can you explain to me how I play this mod? what's the name of this mod? :laughga:

I still need to really play it, I have too many games, idk what to do :spin:

I did one online, my team won somehow lol

PrinceOfTheStorm
11 hours ago, Haroon said:

Lost hope for Rex DLC. Because Joker opened the door for some of my wildest hopesĀ :vegas:

Lara Croft, Sora, Kratos, Doomslayer, 2B, KOS-MOS, and Dante. I seriously just want one of those to join w/ Joker and Iā€™ll be insanely over the moon.

Spoiler

So this ā€œBraveā€ code name could be Sora because they modded the stats onto Ike and said it had a slippery feel to it and was more mobile than a typical Dragon Quest hero.

Hopefully itā€™s Sora, Disney JP is fine w/ it, SE needs to. And the KH creator said they could do a Switch Port if they felt like it, it just is a good case for a certain key wieldinā€™ boi.

Ā 

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm

**METROID PRIME 4 UNFORTUNATE UPDATE**

The game has been struggling in development, and Retro is coming on to help with the game, however...

The game is probably going to be scratched and brought up from the ground up, so an obvious delay is inevitable.

signing out

DiegoMonster

Metroid Prime 4 has been scrapped and the development restarted with the original Metroid Prime series audio, Retro Games. Check your switch news feedĀ 

Ā 

My heart is brokenĀ 

Archived