💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

buttsicle
41 minutes ago, Knife said:

That better have been the last Super Smash Bros character reveal. I'm tired of seeing this game for every Nintendo event.

I think there's still two more characters. There was five in the fighter pass, one is released (Joker) and two are announced (The Hero & Banjo-Kazooie) so the other two will still be announced eventually, likely for early next year.

WOOHOO YAHAA

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tthen
12 minutes ago, TROLLGA said:

Nintendo ARE KILLING IT THIS YEAR :giveup:

- Pokemon Sword and Shield

- Banjo & Kazooie in smash

- Mario Maker 2

- Link's Awakening Remake

- Linguini's Martini 3

- Animal Crossing (next year but shush)

- BOTW Sequel (in the making shush)

a bajillion other games on switch

i just

I'm so proud :diane:

The age of gaming we're in right now is just 

giphy.gif

Zander

Totally missed the two new pokemon we got today.

An electric type Corgi called Yamper (:sara:)

D8zYFN4WsAEjEgn?format=jpg&name=900x900

And this thing straight from the depths of hell - dark/fairy called Impidimp

D8zYFNxWsAI-0uI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Meruk Holland

Bad News, Nobody. Masuda has stated that if a Pokemon is not in the Galar Pokedex, then it cannot be brought into Sword and Shield. Furthermore, this will be the case for all future Pokemon games. Pick a god and pray for your favorite Pokemon to get in the Galar Dex. 

Auralegends
40 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

Bad News, Nobody. Masuda has stated that if a Pokemon is not in the Galar Pokedex, then it cannot be brought into Sword and Shield. Furthermore, this will be the case for all future Pokemon games. Pick a god and pray for your favorite Pokemon to get in the Galar Dex. 

Luckily Lucario, Milotic and Togekiss are confirmed. I hope Volcarona  is in the game :saladga:

Auralegends

Too bad they got rit of Mega Evolutions. I hope they make a return in DP remakes but I doubt it.

Spoiler

And I want a Battle Frontier

PrinceOfTheStorm
45 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

SHOOT WHAT

Man when things were perfect

signing out

Meruk Holland
6 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

Luckily Lucario, Milotic and Togekiss are confirmed. I hope Volcarona  is in the game :saladga:

You got great tastes. I'm hoping for Cherrim even if its really unlikely

buttsicle
1 hour ago, Meruk Holland said:

This is the sh**tiest, i have like a bajillion different pokemon from previous games all the way back to gen III that I keep transferring over. They either change that decision or they're gonna forever be stuck on Ultra Moon for now :air: 

like literally all my teams from Emerald, FireRed, Platinum, Black, White 2, Y, Sun, Moon and Ultra Moon are all on that one game :saladga: not to mention that I have all the legendaries too, minus some mythical ones and a few odd ones out.

WOOHOO YAHAA

Craven Moorecox
6 hours ago, tthen said:

Haven't played since the anniversary event, but considering rejoining before 8.2. Is it worth resubbing?

Only if you have friends to play with

Meruk Holland
7 hours ago, TROLLGA said:

This is the sh**tiest, i have like a bajillion different pokemon from previous games all the way back to gen III that I keep transferring over. They either change that decision or they're gonna forever be stuck on Ultra Moon for now :air: 

like literally all my teams from Emerald, FireRed, Platinum, Black, White 2, Y, Sun, Moon and Ultra Moon are all on that one game :saladga: not to mention that I have all the legendaries too, minus some mythical ones and a few odd ones out.

You can still transfer them over to Pokemon Home at least

Awakened M

It would make sense for legendaries to not be included. I think overtime, every Pokemon will be available in Sword and Shield via Max Raid Battles.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, Awakened M said:

It would make sense for legendaries to not be included. I think overtime, every Pokemon will be available in Sword and Shield via Max Raid Battles.

That's the current hope, that through patches they'll eventually add in every Pokemon. As it stands right now, if the Kalos and Alola Pokedex are anything to go by, its likely the Galar Pokedex will include somewhere between 300 to 500 Pokemon. Which sounds like a lot, but would roughly be around half on average. Masuda is implying that the Pokemon not in the Galar Pokedex aren't even coded into the game at all. The reason its concerning is because it takes time and resources to create patches, which they're not likely to be working on with their other upcoming games, be it Town or other Pokemon games.

River

I think it's time to move Pokemon to a new studio, GameFreak is just unable to deal with it properly.. with all the money that they get they still can't hire employees to "balance" 800 pokemon :saladga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Awakened M

I would rather have the games delayed than deal with the reality of the situation. Nintendo does not like to rush their releases for reasons such as this.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived