Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Stan Is My Name
21 hours ago, JustaMonster said:

Omg you've reminded me that I want to play BOTW :giveup: but I dont have a switch :giveup: 

Edit: I just look it up and apparently there is a PC emulator :excited2:

We barely have emulators for the 3ds let alone the switch, although there some pc fans that are diehard fans for tloz and are working hard to emulate it I'm doubtful you could play it. 

Oh... and not gaming related but can someone tell me why there are certain posts that I can't reply to? For example joeysworldtour and how he wants to scalp tickets to make some money. I was gonna backhand some people there lol but it didn't let me.

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
1 hour ago, Stan Is My Name said:

Oh... and not gaming related but can someone tell me why there are certain posts that I can't reply to? For example joeysworldtour and how he wants to scalp tickets to make some money. I was gonna backhand some people there lol but it didn't let me.

You'll need 50 posts before being able to reply to topics in Conversation Area and possibly a few other sections I believe :O That's also the number of posts you'll need before being able to make topics anywhere except 'Support', it's been put into place to deter trolls and spammers :poot: 

Tom Nook

Quick PSA: 

The SplatFest Tee is officially available, which means you can grind for ability chunks :woot: To grind for chunks participate in a battle, ranked mode is probably easier since you get more points if you win. Make sure you have the SplatFest Tee equiped and earn those abilities. Talk to Murch and he will scrub that tee at a low price of 2,000! For a specific ability to grind make sure you use that drink ticket. :lolly:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

homomo

I literally have no idea what I'm doing in BOTW. I tamed Ruta, but like, I don't know what order to do things in :duck:

Haroon
1 minute ago, Interstellar said:

I literally have no idea what I'm doing in BOTW. I tamed Ruta, but like, I don't know what order to do things in :duck:

That's the thing, it's your decision :green: Ruta was my first one too and that was like 30-40 hours ago and I haven't even moved onto the next Divine Beast yet :laughga: 

homomo
43 minutes ago, Haroon said:

That's the thing, it's your decision :green: Ruta was my first one too and that was like 30-40 hours ago and I haven't even moved onto the next Divine Beast yet :laughga: 

I'm at the Gerudo desert now!

But once again, still confused hahaha

Haroon
Just now, Interstellar said:

I'm at the Gerudo desert now!

You're really whizzing through it :deadbanana: I just got the giant horse yesterday, I was gonna unlock the desert today but because of the Splatfest Tshirt in Splatoon I'll probably just be playing that for the next week now :rip: 

homomo
9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

You're really whizzing through it :deadbanana: I just got the giant horse yesterday, I was gonna unlock the desert today but because of the Splatfest Tshirt in Splatoon I'll probably just be playing that for the next week now :rip: 

I don't think I'm going to go to this beast quite yet. I'm still kinda shocked that almost everything is a one hit kill :blink:

So, I'll probably spend time obtaining as much as I can in the areas I've been!

Haroon
17 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

I don't think I'm going to go to this beast quite yet. I'm still kinda shocked that almost everything is a one hit kill :blink:

So, I'll probably spend time obtaining as much as I can in the areas I've been!

The monsters around you level up as you complete more of the world I believe :huh: It's definitely not one shot kills for me :air: I have silver + black bokoblins and black moblins and black lizalfos coming up quite a bit now :emma: 

homomo
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

The monsters around you level up as you complete more of the world I believe :huh: It's definitely not one shot kills for me :air: I have silver + black bokoblins and black moblins and black lizalfos coming up quite a bit now :emma: 

Really?? I've been having really bad luck with monsters n such. I also still don't know how to kill Guardians :rip: 

Haroon
Just now, Interstellar said:

Really?? I've been having really bad luck with monsters n such. I also still don't know how to kill Guardians :rip: 

Yeah I'm pretty sure :confused: 

Spoiler

I think somewhere in Hateno Village a person teaches you about shield parrying to kill Guardians or something. Basically when the laser just about comes out and the sound goes off parry your shield and it'll reflect the laser back at the Guardian. For decayed Guardians it's a one shot kill, for the ones walking around it's 3 :woohoo: Takes some practice to get the timing right though and the timing also depends on distance from the Guardian so overall it takes several tries to get it right, I just save each time before I'm up against a Guardian so I don't end up burning through all of my shields trying to kill it :deadbanana: 

Haroon

Playing Splatoon 2 for the first time in 2ish weeks, not ready to come crashing down to C- :giveup: 

homomo
7 hours ago, Haroon said:

Hide contents

I think somewhere in Hateno Village a person teaches you about shield parrying to kill Guardians or something. Basically when the laser just about comes out and the sound goes off parry your shield and it'll reflect the laser back at the Guardian. For decayed Guardians it's a one shot kill, for the ones walking around it's 3 :woohoo: Takes some practice to get the timing right though and the timing also depends on distance from the Guardian so overall it takes several tries to get it right, I just save each time before I'm up against a Guardian so I don't end up burning through all of my shields trying to kill it :deadbanana: 

OH. I already learned that, but didn't think it could be used on them. Thank you!

Tom Nook
9 hours ago, Interstellar said:

When I did breath of the Wild I went in a counter clockwise pattern. One aspect of the Gerudo is that you will face three elemental conditions so if you haven't experienced it with the previous divine beasts then it will be one heck of an experience. :spin: plus story wise I feel like it makes sense definitely follow the main road. Also going to the Hateno region allows you to do some rune upgrading and those help you a lot. :tony:

s1YC1zQ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Here's an excerpt from the official BotW guide, "Higher-level versions of each species (distinguished by their different colors) only appear if you eliminate many of their peers." Basically you need to kill a lot of enemies to make them harder. :gum: This statement is actually somewhat accurate as, outside of one single exception, enemy scaling is based on a hidden counter that increments when you defeat certain enemies, the value added depending on what enemy is killed. :rip: However enemies that are elemental are not bound to this nor enemies of different skins such as the Stone Taluses. :lolly: The other increment is the freeing of the Divine Beasts, those affect what weapons enemies have. 0-1 freed have standard Soldier class weapons. 2 freed enemies have Knight class weapons. 3 freed enemies have Royal class weapons. All 4 freed Divine Beasts, black-class enemies will more likely have elemental weapons. Good luck with that. :awkney:

7 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Definitely check out the Akkala region it helps you a lot in killing the guardians. However the trek there is not easy. :emma: But one trick to killing guardians is to cut off the limbs preferably with a level 40+ weapon and then when it is immobilize go ham on it. :grr:

Hide contents

Yea it does take a while to defeat a guardian, I suggest to avoid them unless you got three star gear on, or have Guardian class weapons dropped by the mini ones. :emma:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

I started playing BOTW again after a few weeks and I'm doing that blue flame quest in Hateno.  Currently chilling under some patio because it's raining :selena:

Archived