💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Why is Nicki bragging so much?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Stef

I mean

Id understand if the achievements were worth celebrating :air:

those are kinda average. And that 4m number for the pinkprint is inflated beyond belief with Spotify streams ctfu

Capitalising random words in your caption doesn’t make the achievements any better sis :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaism
2 hours ago, illbekind said:

It's so funny that you guys are on a Lady Gaga forum and you're systematically dragging another female artist. Nobody asked you to buy her music, or even like it. But ****, respect the woman and her game.

This! 

C1trus

Pride is her thing. For some reason, I find her really annoying. Don't at me cause it's my opinion.

Maybe because I'm now used to Gaga being a humble person

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

NIghtmareElm

She is really talented.  The most popular female rapper in years. This just looks tacky though.  She's never had a #1 hit.  Not even Kanye brags like this lol.

LordEnigma

I bet some of you have done this for lesser achievements :toofunny:

Just unfollow her and you don't have to look at it, I guess :nails:

SissyFromSpace
10 hours ago, theahsfan said:

tumblr_o0vbqg2oZU1sgprcmo1_400.gif

iasdghds i laughed so hard @ this post ffff;

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

wtfgaga
10 hours ago, illbekind said:

It's so funny that you guys are on a Lady Gaga forum and you're systematically dragging another female artist. Nobody asked you to buy her music, or even like it. But ****, respect the woman and her game.

tenor.gif

Furrrealzjuan
10 hours ago, britneyspears said:

Rap music is very connected to sales and chart figures. You're not an authentic rapper unless you have the certifications to back it up as well. 

You must be listening to the wrong kind of rap if youre saying authentic rap =good charts/sales. There are plenty of amazing rappers out there enhancing the game and furthering the art Who don't have the certifications or recognition they deserve

ItsTommyBitch

Ya'll need to learn how to separate actual criticisms from bashing :smh: 

It's not like she's the only artist that's proud of her statistics, she just has the gall to talk about it :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

britneyspears
16 hours ago, Furrrealzjuan said:

You must be listening to the wrong kind of rap if youre saying authentic rap =good charts/sales. There are plenty of amazing rappers out there enhancing the game and furthering the art Who don't have the certifications or recognition they deserve

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that the perception in rap music is that chart success equals authenticity. There's actually quite a lot of scholarship on it that I recommend reading, it's really interesting.

Archived