Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele cancels final performances at Wembley Stadium

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

thefamebitch
2 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Yeah and because of her technique she can do that and not **** her voice. Adele's surgery happened - as with this - due to poor technique.

I'm really kind of clueless about vocal specifics and terms but by technique do you mean her warms ups or something?  

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, ShockPop said:

You seem to not understand that her initial surgery came from treating her voice like crap.

Honestly. Like explaining things to children.

Yea, I understand that her vocal technique isn't great. AND that because of that she had to do a vocal cord surgery and that raised her risk of ruining her voice even more. That was my point.

No need to lower your argument to rude jabs.

ShockPop
Just now, thefamebitch said:

I'm really kind of clueless about vocal specifics and terms but by technique do you mean her warms ups or something?  

She (I think) stated a while ago that she doesn't do alot of warm ups. So that's one thing.

Also, her belts are shouty, she sings from the top of the chest and throat. It's all wrong. When she can't get a note she sounds like an alley cat (katy perrys favourite go-to). It's all wrong. It will give her vocal strain.

She usually sings myfml pretty on point though.

ShockPop
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Yea, I understand that her vocal technique isn't great. AND that because of that she had to do a vocal cord surgery and that raised her risk of ruining her voice even more. That was my point.

No need to lower your argument to rude jabs.

I thought I'd lower myself to your level. "You do you boo" was the phrase, right? Put your princess sass away, it's worthless.

thefamebitch
2 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

She (I think) stated a while ago that she doesn't do alot of warm ups. So that's one thing.

Also, her belts are shouty, she sings from the top of the chest and throat. It's all wrong. When she can't get a note she sounds like an alley cat (katy perrys favourite go-to). It's all wrong. It will give her vocal strain.

She usually sings myfml pretty on point though.

Thank you for explaining that!

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, ShockPop said:

I thought I'd lower myself to your level. "You do you boo" was the phrase, right? Put your princess sass away, it's worthless.

I was being friendly and trying not to escalate a simple discussion post. I wasn't trying to be rude. The point of my post was said. We're practically agreeing on what we had to say, so let's hope Adele recovers quickly and call it a day, ok? :hug:

Ooolong
41 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

And this is why you learn proper technique, boys and girls.

Lmao, to an extent you're right.

Adele's surgery wasn't brought on just by technique, hers isn't even that bad, or smoking. It was brought on by a mixture of the two AND a strenuous schedule and routine. Not to mention it's VERY easy to damage your vocal chords; you can even damage them from talking too much. Mariah Carey had amazing technique in her prime but still experienced a vocal decline due to overuse and touring. 

Her technique isn't as poor as you're making it seem imo; her belts aren't always done using the best technique but she doesn't belt particularly high anyways so it's not doing as much damage as say, Christina. Which, since we're mentioning Christina, some people are simply more susceptible to damage; Christina's technique is worse than Adele's but she hasn't had any publicly known surgeries, even during the heights of her career. 

And lastly, no, Gaga does not have perfect technique. She has good technique but still has a tendency to occasionally strain, especially when she 'hauls' her belts into her throat. She grunts and growls every once in a while too and I haven't payed that close of attention but there's a chance she does it improperly. Gaga smokes and drinks as well. The person with the closest thing to perfect technique is Beyoncé.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Ooolong

I'm not trying to come off cunty either, I'm just saying. :poot: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

gagaisitalian
5 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I won't even bother to read 

by reading the replies I learned it's because of her vocal chords but I thought that it had to do more with her dislike for touring and I was done

there's A LOT of better singers and specially performers so she should take a seat

wait... that's actually all what she does on her shows :saladga:

but since it's about her vocal chords then it's ok I guess :madge:

Do you have a stick up your.........nevermind. I don't want to be nasty.

Ferrer Zorola
3 minutes ago, LDR said:

Do you have a stick up your.........nevermind. I don't want to be nasty.

Sorry if I offended you, what part triggered you? I honestly thought she was just gonna complain about touring and use it as an excuse to let down fans 

LIFE IS GOOD

Talent

Rembember this thread? 

"But Adele vOice Is Soooo StronG and BeauTifULL!!!" I don't know why some people can't understand that her technique is terrible. That's why this is happening to her. 

_
Have you read that thread, @ShockPop? / @ZacharyMark

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Rifek

My friends from Poland bought tickets for Sunday's performance and they flied there one week ago just to wait for the concert... 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived