Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jay Z admits to cheating on Bey

Hades

Featured Posts

weed

But this has nothing to do with Lemonade/Solange imo? Just an admission he made 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
2 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

If none of that made any sense :awkney:.... You may want to read the posts in this thread or is negativity ok unless it involves Gaga? 

Im still waiting on that evidence that backs your claim that I drag Gaga... probably won't be getting that anytime soon, but It's fine. 

We will have just agree to disagree on that. Either way I posted what I posted, you didn't like it much, we exchanged words, the end.

It's all about the topic of this thread.

Ok, works for me. 

Mirages

Nothing indicates he cheated, just indicates he wasn't mature enough to be in a relationship and might have hurt her somehow, not addmiting to cheating and not confirming he cated that line is clearly a sales bait and is supposed to keep light on them one again while Bey is taking care of babies so she stays relevant and so he stays relevant as well.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

KingRedd
Just now, Whispering said:

It's all about the topic of this thread.

Ok, works for me. 

Ok I'll stay on topic...

Bey always has to have some sort of stunt to be relevant. 

My contribution to the topic ^^

May I Read You? 😎

RainingOnMe
49 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

So Lemonade is about Jay Z cheating on Bey almost 14 years ago? :toofunny::toofunny:

beyoncie didn't even write lemonaids.

Her camp of 40 people wrote it :air:

I don't get the hype for her. she writes nothing of her music and steals credits. she's a great dancer and vocalist but come on there's nothing THAT GREAT about her.

GagaMyBlood95
4 hours ago, Lance said:

I think of Beyonce and Jay Z as the living embodiment of PR stunts.

This is so true.

Like, I was the first one who stanned for Lemonade hard when it came out, but more and more I think it was mostly good marketing + PR

The Surrealist
3 hours ago, KingRedd said:

You may want to read the posts in this thread or is negativity ok unless it involves Gaga? 

The boiling hot tea.

giphy.gif

bionic

"You mature faster than me"

Isn't he like 20 years older tho? :laughga: 

buy bionic

Monsterious

ridiculous, this couple needs to chill and stop acting like they were the center of the world

nobody is intressted to hear your cheating stories (both of them) except their crazy fans

NotGeigh
4 hours ago, Cuca said:

giphy.gif

Omg you're iconic 

OT: I'm here for Jay to slay GP like Bey did

3 hours ago, Radio Pop said:

beyoncie didn't even write lemonaids.

Her camp of 40 people wrote it :air:

I don't get the hype for her. she writes nothing of her music and steals credits. she's a great dancer and vocalist but come on there's nothing THAT GREAT about her.

Where you know the studio with her when she was creating lemonade? 40 people credited on an album is not suppose to be an insult it means everybody that has a contribution directly or indirectly got their credit. Every artist use writers or collaborate with writers at one point in their career and Beyoncé has written enough songs or re written several of her songs to fit her narrative that what makes them a Beyoncé record.

Archived