Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Gaga MV Hunks: Where Are They Now?

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

Allan
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'm incapable of processing cringeworthy captions when I'm in thirst mode :selena:

That's why I read the captions, that way when I lay in bed

Spoiler

and t**** myself

Spoiler

I'd think of

Spoiler

"They told me I'm too optimistic, I told them my blood type is Be Positive" :selena:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pablo

Your commentary :ladyhaha:

The John Wayne reference made me cackle! 

Don't visit my profile

SlayGagaloo

I can't possibly accept any likes on any of my posts and I'm very humbled and I'm very grateful and gracious, but the GGD member of my life is @PunkTheFunk and his threads for me are just so monumental @PunkTheFunk...so monumental and so well-thought-out and so beautiful and so bearing And we appreciate that and all us GGD flops here, we ****ing adore you, you are our LIGHT 

And the way you make me and my friends feel, the way you make my hunty friends feel is empowering and you make them stand up for themselves 

And I love you, I always have and I always will 

1Tb9KNl.gif

Over.

Werk
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

A thread that is both hilarious AND useful for research? I could not believe it 

straw-kween-4.gif

As if PunktheFunk hasn't done that multiple times now :giggle:

PunkTheFunk
Just now, SlayGagaloo said:

I can't possibly accept any likes on any of my posts and I'm very humbled and I'm very grateful and gracious, but the GGD member of my life is @PunkTheFunk and his threads for me are just so monumental @PunkTheFunk...so monumental and so well-thought-out and so beautiful and so bearing And we appreciate that and all us GGD flops here, we ****ing adore you, you are our LIGHT 

And the way you make me and my friends feel, the way you make my hunty friends feel is empowering and you make them stand up for themselves 

And I love you, I always have and I always will 

1Tb9KNl.gif

Q3ad634.gif

PunkTheFunk
5 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

I saw this coming :air:

1Tb9KNl.gif

Psychic queen

Q3ad634.gif

actsleazy
1 hour ago, AlexanderMagno said:

What about that mad lover from You and I? :gaycat:

:neyde:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

RAMROD

I assume you skipping Judas guy (Norman Reedus), and Bad boyfriend on Paparazzi (Alexander Skarsgard) cos they still have a visible career unlike all these other men? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived