💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What would you rather have?

Radio Ga Ga

What would you rather have?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather have?

• A brand new EP with 4 dance-pop songs and 1 experimental rock song (no collabs), one song will be guaranteed to hit top 5, and there will be 2 music videos
    • One single featuring Katy Perry, one single featuring Britney Spears, and another single featuring Madonna, one high budget music video of your choice out of these three singles
    • Leaks ARTPOP Act II (10 songs), Princess Die studio version, all demos from all albums, and pretty much every unreleased thing we know about in HQ (with vocals and instrumentals too) + an epic video for princess die
    • Makes quality music videos for every song on Joanne, one for Venus, one for Sexxx Dreams, one for Gypsy, and a continuation for telephone (Aura)
    • Three full length movies (one comedy, one action, one horror) that are not A Star is Born, in addition you get Born this way ball + artrave CD's

Featured Posts

PanPikus

Voted ACT II cause epic video for Princess Die is what I'm sucker for :giveup:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

rumours

"A brand new EP with 4 dance-pop songs and 1 experimental rock song (no collabs), one song will be guaranteed to hit top 5, and there will be 2 music videos"

"Makes quality music videos for every song on Joanne, one for Venus, one for Sexxx Dreams, one for Gypsy, and a continuation for telephone (Aura). 

bth.gif

Smother Em Eh

This so hard for me because...

As much as I want Gaga to release her unreleased material I would also love an EP too! 

So idk...

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Tom Nook

I honestly just want new stuff so I went with the EP plus that top 5 hit means GP recognizition and a rock song yas :rockstar: all the other stuff I can live without plus I feel like this fanbase is quick to think that anything from Act II is gold :toofunny:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived