Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What would you rather have?

Radio Ga Ga

What would you rather have?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather have?

• A brand new EP with 4 dance-pop songs and 1 experimental rock song (no collabs), one song will be guaranteed to hit top 5, and there will be 2 music videos
    • One single featuring Katy Perry, one single featuring Britney Spears, and another single featuring Madonna, one high budget music video of your choice out of these three singles
    • Leaks ARTPOP Act II (10 songs), Princess Die studio version, all demos from all albums, and pretty much every unreleased thing we know about in HQ (with vocals and instrumentals too) + an epic video for princess die
    • Makes quality music videos for every song on Joanne, one for Venus, one for Sexxx Dreams, one for Gypsy, and a continuation for telephone (Aura)
    • Three full length movies (one comedy, one action, one horror) that are not A Star is Born, in addition you get Born this way ball + artrave CD's

Featured Posts

Radio Ga Ga

So Gaga decided to be super generous to her fans one day, and it's up to you to choose what she will give out :poot:

AlexanderMagno

I want every unreleased songs. Quite simple to choose actually. 

smokingthemall

I want the unrealesaed songs, but I also want a new EP, then I want a song ft. Katy Perry, then I also want a tour dvd. this is hard af :smh:

chase your big, beautiful dreams

The videos tbh. Nothing slays me more than an amazing video, and if I got one for 3 of my fav non-single Gaga songs (Venus, Sinner's Prayer, Aura) then I'd totally be down. I'm one of the few people who doesn't need the demos, mainly cuz they're demos lol. Never wanted them that much :tongue:

Radio Ga Ga
4 minutes ago, smokingthemall said:

I want the unrealesaed songs, but I also want a new EP, then I want a song ft. Katy Perry, then I also want a tour dvd. this is hard af :smh:

:toofunny: yeah, I couldn't even choose one myself (I went with the new EP though)

the sad part is, in reality, we are getting 0/5 of these choices

Luxe Ford

Something new.

Collabs can go all over the place and don't interest me. As a rule.

I love a good video of course, but I'm so picky about what I like so I'm destined to be disappointed. If they're dark (possibly violent and bloody) and high gloss I'd be there for it.

If we got the ARTPOP2/unreleased material, what would be bickering about then? Can't have a cool, calm and collected community, can we?

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Ryusei

Act 2 I wanna know what it would have sounded like :giveup:  but the videos sound good too

Musery

HOTNebraskaGuy

ACT 2 honestly. It was hard to choose though because of the music video options. :grr:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

The Child

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived