Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Exit Poll in UK predicts hung parliament!


Robagaga

Featured Posts

Robagaga

THIS IS HUGE IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE.

They had a majority before the election. if they lose the majority now she will need to form a coalition governement!

This is great news, the tories will have lost seats when they were hoping to gain a strong majority!
_96404418_2200_exitpoll_national-seat.pn

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/08/europe/uk-election-2017-results-theresa-may/index.html

 

 

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Americano

(I'm an American and I need you Europeans to have normal leaders to fight back against my insane president!) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, Americano said:

(I'm an American and I need you Europeans to have normal leaders to fight back against my insane president!) 

Pretty much me rn. I don't wanna see my fellow U.K. monsters have the same issues we have here in the us.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Quasi

"Hung Parliament"

Can't say that I didn't expect something completely different. I'm disappointed. :madge:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.
Link to post
Share on other sites

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, Quasi said:

"Hung Parliament"

Can't say that I didn't expect something completely different. I'm disappointed. :madge:

NNNNNNNNN

chaeri pls
Link to post
Share on other sites

Robagaga
2 minutes ago, Quasi said:

"Hung Parliament"

Can't say that I didn't expect something completely different. I'm disappointed. :madge:

THIS IS HUGE. Theresa launched this snap election in a bid to get a majority and gain seats. If it turns out she actually lost seats it would be the biggest mistake she has ever made.

Also, if she has a sufficient parliamentary deficit this would force her to negotiate with the other parties, weakening the tory governement and giving more power in parliament to other parties!

No one was predicting a Labour win, that was basically impossible, this is the best we could get!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
Link to post
Share on other sites

prince

I just can't believe she thought she had this in the bag and then they predict this

Link to post
Share on other sites

Harry

This is going to be ABSOLUTELY fantastic if it comes through. So anxious for a disappointment, though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Quasi
1 hour ago, Robagaga said:

THIS IS HUGE. Theresa launched this snap election in a bid to get a majority and gain seats. If it turns out she actually lost seats it would be the biggest mistake she has ever made.

Also, if she has a sufficient parliamentary deficit this would force her to negotiate with the other parties, weakening the tory governement and giving more power in parliament to other parties!

No one was predicting a Labour win, that was basically impossible, this is the best we could get!

I'm sure it's very important, I just have no idea what it means. I was joking that the title was HUNG parliament. :ladyhaha:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Senate
1 hour ago, Quasi said:

"Hung Parliament"

Can't say that I didn't expect something completely different. I'm disappointed. :madge:

I bet daddy Corbyn is hung like a horse though :lolly:

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Senate said:

I bet daddy Corbyn is hung like a horse though :lolly:

Why you gotta talk like that and put that image in my head :madge:

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Senate
Just now, Liza said:

Why you gotta talk like that and put that image in my head :madge:

Because it's a lovely image to have, don't you agree? :stalkga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, The Senate said:

Because it's a lovely image to have, don't you agree? :stalkga:

Am actual gonna flip out, look what just popped up on my Facebook feed.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...