💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga cancel Joanne World tour?

beboskoukla

Featured Posts

Panchecco

I think it's unlikely that she'll cancel the whole tour 

but because of what happened they will definitely have way more security and more people will be checked 

let's hope nothing like this happens again

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Taylor Z said:

I get what you mean by letting them win if she cancels, but would more terror attacks happen if the show went on??

these attacks aren't in any way predictable and can happen anytime and anywhere. i agree, though, that stricter security should be added for large-audience shows like they do in Brussels now. or on the formation tour.

Tresor

There's really no way to prevent something like this. When a show ends you still have thousands of people pouring onto the streets, what's stopping someone with a bomb in a backpack just detonating it at an exit, where there is no security checkpoint. Increased security measures may reduce paranoia but it proves time and time again it's futile.

Elizabeth

If you cancel tours, it's admitting that these terrorists have won. We can't be scared away by these attacks. 

thatfoxyfeeling

Has she even tweeted anything about whats happened? I know she doesn't have to but I'm sure this would have shocked her since she has performed at Manchester Arena many of times, I feel like Gaga is always late coming to the table. :emma:

Bellatrix

They want us to sit at home living in fear, so no.
We must stand together, keep doing what we love and showing them that we are not afraid.

To quote Madonna from her concert that I went to the night after the Paris attacks in 2015:
I was gonna cancel my show tonight, but then I thought to myself: "Why should I give that to them? Why should I allow them to stop me and to stop us from enjoying freedom?"

Batwings

I don't know if all the tour dates were like mine, but when I went to Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour, security was *super* tight; I mean, it was seriously like going through security at an airport. If anything, after this incident, I imagine that security will start to amp up like this for most big concerts.

donutellha

We cant live in fear, so I don't think it will be cancelled, but security will be ESPECIALLY tough

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

WildAmerican

You can't live in fear. You just can't. 

What kind of life is that?

ShockPop

She was threatened with death and bombing at the Jakarta show, but still tried to do it. It was only her tour promoters that pulled the plug. Security at these events will be stepped up massively now so it's safer than ever.

Born To Slay

No, that's ridiculous. We're supposed to be the home of the brave, not the home of paranoid people who can't live anymore because there is 0.000000001% chance some nut Job will do something.

Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

She was threatened with death and bombing at the Jakarta show, but still tried to do it. It was only her tour promoters that pulled the plug. Security at these events will be stepped up massively now so it's safer than ever.

I gotta say, I didn't like that she cancelled that show at the time but now seeing what happened at Ariana's show, I have a new found respect for the decision. 

Americano
13 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I gotta say, I didn't like that she cancelled that show at the time but now seeing what happened at Ariana's show, I have a new found respect for the decision. 

Pop is never serious enough that an artist should knowingly put themselves in danger. 

Archived