Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

GAGA - 10 years (trailer)

D1SC0STICK

Featured Posts

D1SC0STICK
1 minute ago, Bloody Grammys said:

This is so good :firega:

There are even more accomplishments you could add!

Thanks!
I know. But I was not even like at the half of the list of achievements :ladyhaha:

Find your freedom in the music.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g
Just now, D1SC0STICK said:

Thanks!
I know. But I was not even like at the half of the list of achievements :ladyhaha:

Instead of adding like 3 - 4 minutes more of achievements try to make them appear faster, it feels slow?? Idk :duck: maybe it's me. Can't wait to see it finished :excited2:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Hi Its Nicole

Imagine it's all dark in a movie theater, & all of the sudden this starts playing! Iconic!

Hello Gaga

D1SC0STICK
5 minutes ago, MonsterPawPR said:

5aac6820e81504d7eb1315d24f942b.gif

I love the tea in this video :reductive:

Thank you! :kara:

D1SC0STICK
3 hours ago, gts14 said:

This is really good!! You're really talented! Congratulations !! 

Only suggestion I have is to make a smaller video as trailer because trailers usually are 1 - 1.5 minutes long.

Wouldn't it be nice to have like a minitrailer for every era as a countdown to the documentary?

MaryJaneHolland

Love it, cant wait for the whole thing :giveup:

The only thing I would change is indtead of "1b+ views on youtube" I would write "3b+" or whatever her amount of views is. Got my point? :huh:

Letmelivemylife

Omg I love it :excited2:!!!!! Just a quick side note, I think it would be awsome to include some interviews with some monsters about what gaga means to them. It'll show everyone that we aren't just the rabid obsessive fans that people make us out to be. Maybe tell the story of how little monsters came to be.

"Little Monsters" was never intended to be a fun name. Every night at her shows, she would look out into the crowd and see all of the broken kids looking back at her. She once said that it was like looking at a bunch of little "hers". She created a "home" (little monsters) where the so called freaks could be themselves without fear of persecution. When everybody else said "you're too weird" gaga said "welcome home darling". She loved us for who we are. As I always say "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster"

"No matter what happens in your life I'll always ****ing be there to catch you when you fall because what we have is forever"- Gaga

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

gts14
22 minutes ago, D1SC0STICK said:

Wouldn't it be nice to have like a minitrailer for every era as a countdown to the documentary?

Yes!! With achievements of each era!!

NintendoMONSTER

This looks awesome :excited2: this is like the best trailer of her career i have ever seen! :firega:

I'm really excited for the hole movie :wub: Great work!  

Archived