Stream the The Cure on Spotify

Bye :bye:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHOOKGA
16 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

Them newbies pissed tho :sweat: they never learn, but they will eventually :gaycat:

Oi dont generalize all newbies 

I wasnt pissed...

Not very born this way of you 😫

lad-gaga

I learnt this lesson long ago, I know to just enjoy what ever she's doing and if it so happens that she drops a little surprise like she did with the cure then it's a bonus 

warhol killer
5 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

Oi dont generalize all newbies 

I wasnt pissed...

Oh sorry babe :sweat:

I'll stream The Cure for you :gaycat:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

FutureIllusion

DO YOU ALL REALLY EXPECTED HER TO RELEASE AN EP OR A MV ON A NON-LIVESTREAMED PERFOMANCE???? LIKE... REALLY?

SHE DID NOT PROMISE NOTHING. 

UGH, PLEASE STOP BEING LIKE THAT! GAGA JUST RELEASED A BOP A WEEK AGO AND YOU ALL STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING. 

:neyde:

FutureIllusion
Just now, JohnWayneBitch said:

DO YOU ALL REALLY EXPECTED HER TO RELEASE AN EP OR A MV ON A NON-LIVESTREAMED PERFOMANCE???? LIKE... REALLY?

SHE DID NOT PROMISE NOTHING. 

UGH, PLEASE STOP BEING LIKE THAT! GAGA JUST RELEASED A BOP A WEEK AGO AND YOU ALL STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING. 

:neyde:

Boys, in ONLY 7 months we got Joanne (2 singles + surprise viddo), VSFS, SuperBowl, Drag Race, Grammys Perfomance, 2 Coachella perfomances, The Cure, she's recording a movie, she has been on studio... and much more and y'all still complaining? 

Monsters, she is like us, she is HUMAN, she cannot do EVERYTHING at the same time. Please, just be proud of what she has done for us... 

RebelHeart311

I am so HAPPY I stayed up! Her outfits were amazing tonight, she poured her heart and soul into a special once in a lifetime headlining gig, she gave us a new song last week, we saw her heart singing for her friend...

Dont pop her heart seams and all her bubble dreams. It was ****ing amazing tonight!

I am a gay man who was blown away by tonight. 

Paws Up!

Goddess of Love please take me to your leader!

RebelHeart311
8 minutes ago, JohnWayneBitch said:

Boys, in ONLY 7 months we got Joanne (2 singles + surprise viddo), VSFS, SuperBowl, Drag Race, Grammys Perfomance, 2 Coachella perfomances, The Cure, she's recording a movie, she has been on studio... and much more and y'all still complaining? 

Monsters, she is like us, she is HUMAN, she cannot do EVERYTHING at the same time. Please, just be proud of what she has done for us... 

Amen!!! Not to mention she let us see behind the Aura with Joanne. We got to know Mother Monster in a way I personally never thought we would. 

I say, let her express her art however she wants in whatever timeline and format she wants. That's what makes me happy. Because that's when she's happy. 

Goddess of Love please take me to your leader!

Archived