Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

How much has The Cure sold anyways?


GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

PMKKARDASHiAN

The total WW seems small? Didn't it spend like an entire week at #1 in Australia? 

Idk what their sales climate looks like but I thought they'd sell as much if not more than the US 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Johncayse
Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

The total WW seems small? Didn't it spend like an entire week at #1 in Australia? 

Idk what their sales climate looks like but I thought they'd sell as much if not more than the US 

the first place there sells around 1,2k for 2k and its only 6 days

Link to post
Share on other sites

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 minute ago, Johncayse said:

the first place there sells around 1,2k for 2k and its only 6 days

Oh wow I had no idea it was that low! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Johncayse
Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Oh wow I had no idea it was that low! 

And australia is the 3rd or 4rd biggest market

Link to post
Share on other sites

Johncayse
Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Oh wow I had no idea it was that low! 

The cure is doing very good general, it is raising a lot on streaming, the main point of this single!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...