Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
other

The Cure Promo Video


nick4bty

Featured Posts

Rebel Heart

Little managers ain't playing this time. Cum through promo.

When will Gaga's flop team tbh :diane:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
6 minutes ago, sarahb said:

"Share this song with your family and friends and show them what it's like to be a fan of the second coming of Christ" 
:deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

I screamed at this part lmfao

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rebel Heart

Also the irony of throwing shade at pop radio all sounding the same when TC is literally a copy and paste of all the current radio trends :reductive:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl
Link to post
Share on other sites

junolxf

HADJDDHJSFSF. NO ****ING WAY. 

STOP THIS MADNESS. DKSJKFF

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaga HAS to see this :sharon: imagine if she retweets it!! I've watched it like 200 times and I'm crying :sharon::sharon:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...
Link to post
Share on other sites

Alphaz

OMG...... this is too much :icega:

Is this for real or just for fun?

:ladyhaha:

But whatever promo is promo :icega:

For the second coming of Christ :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloody hooker

He isn't wrong though :lolga:

 

40 minutes ago, sarahb said:

So we had a fan literally trying to book arenas for Gaga, now we have fans paying for promo videos. I'm a little worried about what's coming next :toofunny:

Inb4 someone makes a p**n video with the song on loop and... (open spoiler)

Spoiler

Spells out Buy The Cure on iTunes with you know what :toofunny:

What is wrong with me!? I'm sorry for that image. :toofunny:

 

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thomas P

:toofunny: when will gaga.

when will the Super Bowl 

when will Joanne 

when will C2C lady

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.
Link to post
Share on other sites

sarahb
3 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

He isn't wrong though :lolga:

 

Inb4 someone makes a p**n video with the song on loop and... (open spoiler)

  Hide contents

Spells out Buy The Cure on iTunes with you know what :toofunny:

What is wrong with me!? I'm sorry for that image. :toofunny:

 

Weren't some fans basically prostituting themselves in exchange for buying Applause on itunes? :toofunny:

Do you feel him sir?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloody hooker
Just now, sarahb said:

Weren't some fans basically prostituting themselves in exchange for buying Applause on itunes? :toofunny:

They were, but knowing some of them, they would take it even further.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thomas P
1 minute ago, sarahb said:

Weren't some fans basically prostituting themselves in exchange for buying Applause on itunes? :toofunny:

Offering blow jobs. She caused it.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...