💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

More Joanne World Tour Tickets to Go on Sale Due to Multi-Stage Design

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

That J
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Honestly, best 230$ I've spent and I havent even seen the stage yet, so glad I got reserved seating :giveup: 

Same!   I got lower level , 3rd Row, $230 a piece and I don't have to worry about being able to see or stand forever.  I did that for artRave and it was awesome but daddy's tired this year. lol.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
10 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Same!   I got lower level , 3rd Row, $230 a piece and I don't have to worry about being able to see or stand forever.  I did that for artRave and it was awesome but daddy's tired this year. lol.  

I'm lower level as well except row 8. I never get floor if it's GA since I'm short and I'm too lazy to arrive extra early and just wait lol 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

That J
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

I'm lower level as well except row 8. I never get floor if it's GA since I'm short and I'm too lazy to arrive extra early and just wait lol 

I was a GA freak for a long time. I liked front row!!!  But I really wanted to get out of that crowd and SEE the whole show this time.  A close lower level section in those front rows (row 8 works too my friend!!) still has that crazy crowd and nobody sits (lol) but you can arrive anytime, move around some, etc. and that's what I needed this year.  And I'm short too!  Haha.  It's gonna be a fantastic show.  🙌🙌🙌

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Teal Ambition
15 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I was a GA freak for a long time. I liked front row!!!  But I really wanted to get out of that crowd and SEE the whole show this time.  A close lower level section in those front rows (row 8 works too my friend!!) still has that crazy crowd and nobody sits (lol) but you can arrive anytime, move around some, etc. and that's what I needed this year.  And I'm short too!  Haha.  It's gonna be a fantastic show.  🙌🙌🙌

I had a GA experience for the artRAVE since Gaga played at a festival here, it's definitely a complete different experience which I enjoyed! But I much prefer reserved seating of course lol

I seriously can't wait :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived