šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

charts

Million Reasons on Radio

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

monsterdino
Just now, TheFame Monster said:

It didn't start to "flop". It peaked as far as overall AI and Pop. It did great considering it came after Perfect Illusion and radio was reluctant to play it and waited nearly 4 months before they actually did. It's still rising on AC and HAC and has a lot more potential on those formats. It's her biggest HAC hit since The Edge of Glory.Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

sis chill, I said "START" meaning, didn't it start to fall down on radio

yall need to chill seriously lmfao

Ā 

I'm not a MR hater I've always been here for the song and it's success bc Gaga has a chance @ next years Grammys

monsterdino
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

Then why say flop Felicia? :neyde:Ā 

I didnt say its a flop, I said start to flop (on radio)

I thought everybody would get the memo

TheFame Monster
Just now, monsterdino said:

Ā 

yall need to chill seriously lmfao

Ā 

I'm not a MR hater I've always been here for the song and it's success bc Gaga has a chance @ next years Grammys

"Chill"? I'm just telling you how it is. If you said "peak"/"decreasing" instead of "flop we'd have no problem. No need to get all defensive. MR did very well considering it's circumstances.Ā 

monsterdino

"Chill"? I'm just telling you how it is. If you said "peak"/"decreasing" instead of "flop we'd have no problem. No need to get all defensive. MR did very well considering it's circumstances.Ā 

well u got all defensive about the song...when I know everything u said

I know it did good...but by start to flop I meant didn't it start to decrase bc it gets less and less spins on Pop everyday

TheFame Monster
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

well u got all defensive about the song...when I know everything u said

I know it did good...but by start to flop I meant didn't it start to decrase bc it gets less and less spins on Pop everyday

I don't know why you're arguing with me. If you knew everything I said why bother asking the question? As I already said it didn't "flop", it peaked. Whether that's what you meant or not, you know that flop has a negative connotation.Ā 

monsterdino

I don't know why you're arguing with me. If you knew everything I said why bother asking the question? As I already said it didn't "flop", it peaked. Whether that's what you meant or not, you know that flop has a negative connotation.Ā 

but I said start before flop theres a differenceĀ 

and I asked about now not what already happend since I saw it decreasing each day but seeing the listĀ on here it went up instead of downĀ (from #18 to #17)...I didnt say "Wasn'tĀ MR flop on radio?"

and btw Im not arguing Im just explaining what I was trying to say bc yall misunderstood me.

JohnWayne23

MR has two songs ahead of it plummeting on HAC, but it also has two songs rising fast behind her.Ā 

I'm curious to see if it can peak above #5.Ā 

The Fame Joanne
10 minutes ago, JohnWayne23 said:

it's not as positive lol

But why should we try to make things look better than they are, by blending out the negative aspects?

JohnWayne23
Just now, The Fame Joanne said:

But why should we try to make things look better than they are, by blending out the negative aspects?

cuz I'm a spin doctor.Ā 

Lextyr97
39 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

I didnt say its a flop, I said start to flop (on radio)

I thought everybody would get the memo

Okay but flop has a negative connotation as someone else replied and we associate it with failure, which MR is not. All we're asking is that you change your wording so that it's appropriate. Start to flop is not the same as decline. Green LightĀ startedĀ to flop when it released and became a flop. You can't start to be a flop after its already done well. That's like saying Just Dance is starting to do terribly now, since flop and terrible can be used interchangeably.Ā 

monsterdino
Just now, TylerBR97 said:

Okay but flop has a negative connotation as someone else replied and we associate it with failure, which MR is not. All we're asking is that you change your wording so that it's appropriate. Start to flop is not the same as decline. Green LightĀ startedĀ to flop when it released and became a flop. You can't start to be a flop after its already done well. That's like saying Just Dance is starting to do terribly now, since flop and terrible can be used interchangeably.Ā 

kĀ :neyde:

Archived