πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Valentino

We all said it'd go Top 10 and be a big radio hit, both of which are true. So, we were all correct contrary to what you're saying. :)

I actually remember explicitly saying it would be difficult to go #1 or anything because it's the fifth single, but that it'd still find success. Sooooo.

:nails:

Ya'll said there was no doubt it'd be a HIT, and imo a "flavor-of-the-month" single like 'WHYB' sloooowly ascending to very likely peak outside of the top 5 is not a hit. :lolgaga:

And 5th single? You mean like 'LFN'? :lolgaga:

Your trolling makes my day lmao

8pg2I.gif

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

boysboysboys

New Hot 100 top 10

http://www.billboard...007308352.story

#1 Carly Rae Jepsen CMM (+1)

#2 Gotye STIUTK ft Kimbra (-1)

#3 Maroon 5 Payphone ft. Khalifa (=)

#4 Fun. WAY ft. Monae (=)

#5 One Direction WMYB (+1)

#6 Nicki Minaj Starships (-1)

#7 Flo Rida WO ft Sia (=)

#8 Rihanna WHYB (+1)

#9 Katy Perry WA (+10)

#10 Justin Bieber Boyfriend (-2)

#22 Justin Bieber AATW ft Ludacris (New)

Heartbreaking, the action happening in the Top 10.

Oh look Marry the Night isn't in the OP again. Idk why it isnt included. Others have had WAYYYY MORE flops

Shut up, you.That's like the Holocaust for us.

Lion Heart

Billboard 200: @OfficialAdele's 21 returns to #1 for a 24th week (75,000 | 9,339,000 total). Only 8 albums have ruled for at least 24 weeks.

Billboard 200: "21" has never left the top 10 in its entire 68-week chart run, dropping only as low as #7 on the Dec. 10, 2011, chart.

Nice! :clap:

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

jhonyguy04

MTN isn't going in the OP, it's a lost cause to keep asking me

Dont do it!! It's embarrasing!! And you should also exclude Judas :lolgaga:

Edited by jhonyguy04

Arturo

MTN isn't going in the OP, it's a lost cause to keep asking me

The last time I asked you was like in the 2nd page of this thread :toofloppy:

That user just brought it up randomly.

Oyemiamor

Ya'll said there was no doubt it'd be a HIT, and imo a "flavor-of-the-month" single like 'WHYB' sloooowly ascending to very likely peak outside of the top 5 is not a hit. :lolgaga:

Lol this reminds me of that guy who used to come in here that said any song not top 5 on radio was a flop. Aww the memories!

Oyemiamor

Poor Usher.... I guess R&B really is dead. I can't believe he is only going to sell 120-130k!

Usher may be Looking 4 Myself, but you can find the RCA R&B star at the top of the HITS album chart next week.

His new album will debut at #1 with a total between 120-130k, 200k less than the first-week sales for his last album, Raymond v. Raymond, which came out Easter week in March 2010 with 329k following his mentoring appear on American Idol. That one went on to sell 1.3 million.

Canadian prog-rock icons RushΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s debut for the Roadrunner label, Clockwork Angels, is the next biggest debut, with estimates in the 85-95k range. That would match, or best, the total of their last album, 2007ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s Snakes & Arrows on Atlantic, which bowed with 93k. The veteran bandΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s following is among the most loyalΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬and unabashedly geekyΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬in all of rock.

New Elektra Brit award winner Ed SheeranΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s debut + is headed for a surprisingly robust 40-50k bow, while MCA Nashville country-rocker Josh TurnerΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s Punching Bag is headed for 35-40k.

WB southern hip-hopper Waka Flocka FlameΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s Triple F Life: Fans, Friends & Family looks in the 25-30k range.

Hollywood Records rocker Grace Potter & the NocturnalsΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’ The Lion the Beast the Beat, the studio follow-up to their 2010 debut, should sell between 20-25k. That self-titled album has sold 235k to date.

Arturo

Poor Usher.... I guess R&B really is dead. I can't believe he is only going to sell 120-130k!

Usher may be Looking 4 Myself, but you can find the RCA R&B star at the top of the HITS album chart next week.

His new album will debut at #1 with a total between 120-130k, 200k less than the first-week sales for his last album, Raymond v. Raymond, which came out Easter week in March 2010 with 329k following his mentoring appear on American Idol. That one went on to sell 1.3 million.

Canadian prog-rock icons RushΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s debut for the Roadrunner label, Clockwork Angels, is the next biggest debut, with estimates in the 85-95k range. That would match, or best, the total of their last album, 2007ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s Snakes & Arrows on Atlantic, which bowed with 93k. The veteran bandΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s following is among the most loyalΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬and unabashedly geekyΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬in all of rock.

New Elektra Brit award winner Ed SheeranΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s debut + is headed for a surprisingly robust 40-50k bow, while MCA Nashville country-rocker Josh TurnerΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s Punching Bag is headed for 35-40k.

WB southern hip-hopper Waka Flocka FlameΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s Triple F Life: Fans, Friends & Family looks in the 25-30k range.

Hollywood Records rocker Grace Potter & the NocturnalsΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’ The Lion the Beast the Beat, the studio follow-up to their 2010 debut, should sell between 20-25k. That self-titled album has sold 235k to date.

It was also the lack of a successful 1st single.

Hardly anyone knew about Climax.

I'm sure he could have gotten a 200k debut if his single charted well.

Americano

I'm glad he's still getting the #1 album though, I've always liked him.

Oyemiamor

It was also the lack of a successful 1st single.

Hardly anyone knew about Climax.

I'm sure he could have gotten a 200k debut if his single charted well.

Isn't Scream doing decently? I kind of felt like Climax was a starter single to test the waters then he went with Scream? I don't like either songs but I am surprised that his core fan base didn't show up a little more (like Beyonce's did even with less than stellar singles).

Arturo

Isn't Scream doing decently? I kind of felt like Climax was a starter single to test the waters then he went with Scream? I don't like either songs but I am surprised that his core fan base didn't show up a little more (like Beyonce's did even with less than stellar singles).

decently yes.

Not smashing like OMG

decently yes.

Not smashing like OMG

More of a loud whimper than an actual scream. :evil: