šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MR Is Being Set Up to Be Gaga's Bigger Hit

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

KingOfSpain

It won't happen in a million years.

I love MR, but it's not even on my top 30 songs by Gaga. It doesn't deserve that spot tho.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino

and let's not forget MR is the best chance Gaga has for The Grammys 2018, if the song is still being successful for a little while it could earn a nomination and evenĀ a win forĀ Best Pop Solo Performance and Song of The Year.

So please don't hate on Gaga for not throwing a 3rd single rn, instead support her and STREAM MR if yall want ha to slay @ Grammys in 2018Ā :firega:

I completely agree with you! ^^

although im not that optimistic..

if it continues to riseĀ on radio like it did last week, we may pass the #20 at BB100 again ^^Ā 

The Edge Of GloryĀ :giveup: I love that song.Ā 

English isnā€™t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

KingRedd

Im very proud of this song. Its a downtempo song that people aren't used to by Gaga. It just goes to show that Gaga chose right with Million Reasons.Ā 

May I Read You? šŸ˜Ž

monsterdino
11 minutes ago, Bio said:

The songs is free-falling on iTunes and has no streaming support tho. It's hanging in there because of the radio and I don't see how that could go for much longer. I think the song will peak at 90m AI overall.

Well iTunes is not impactful as it was before, and Radio counts waaay more than digital sells rn, nobody buys on iTunes anymore bc they stream (CTTR was doing veeery poorly on iTunes and it's still haning on BBH100) as for streams it's simple, the more radio plays it and ppl listen to it the more streams it will get on Spotify...radio is like free promo

(plus it's not doing bad on Spotify bc since the SB, MR was gettin 250K or LESS streams everyday in US and yesterday it got nearly 200K)

monsterdino
18 minutes ago, KingOfSpain said:

It won't happen in a million years.

I love MR, but it's not even on my top 30 songs by Gaga. It doesn't deserve that spot tho.

we are talking charts hun, not if it's one of ur favourites

androiduser

that sounds like great info, but to be honest, it would just make it such a big hit statistically, based on the fact that it hanged above #50 for long enough... surely it can't compare to songs that were in the top10 for multiple weeks.

KingOfSpain
8 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

we are talking charts hun, not if it's one of ur favourites

I stated it won't happen.

Then I posted my opinion

tumblr_inline_oldouug5Qc1t6jjha_500.gif

:hug:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

JohnWayne23
41 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

It will for sure be one of her hits with the most longevity ever. I completely agree with you and anyone who is a chart enthusiast and knows what they are talking about will agree with you too.

BTW I LOVE how you explained all of this in the OP in a way that is simple and easy to understand for everyone. Very good thread.

Ā 

Ā 

thank you so much

its true, u really do have to understand the charts to get that this makes sense

1 minute ago, JohnWayne23 said:

bookmark me.

I believe you, I meant the fact Million Raisins is becoming one of Gaga greatest hits is tragic :green:Ā 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JohnWayne23
Just now, Red said:

I believe you, I meant the fact Million Raisins is becoming one of Gaga greatest hits is tragic :green:Ā 

gotchya! my bad

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, KingOfSpain said:

Then I posted my opinion

:hug:

that nobody asked for

Spoiler

kidding sis lyĀ :hug:

Ā 

Archived