Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My favorite Gaga look (and performance!) from The Fame era

Kim Woodburn

Featured Posts

Kim Woodburn

This look is just everything. Everytime I see pics of it pop up I'm just in awe, she looked amazing.  I also really love this performance (and interview, her interviews are always great with Paul O'Grady). Gaga had a proper husky voice at the time! But I really love it!

I actually had tickets for this show (in 2009) but couldn't go in the end. However it was a first come first serve anyway so I doubt I would've got in.

The Fame era is still my favorite era, it was so exciting!

Her whole look when she was in London around April 2009 was amazing

lady-gaga-dress-pix.jpeg?w=720

4c800217e2fecb2637248eaf882ba27a.jpg

LaMaisonGaga

Ahw yes! The vintage Mugler and KTZ boots were everything! Truly ahead of her time when she used to wear all those designers that are very mainstream now.

lamaisongaga.com

TheJackMonster

I just realised. I think Paparazzi was supposed to be the single at the time because she wore this and the metal outfit for Jonathon Ross 19174853.jpg

both very similar to the Paparazzi video.

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, Moqro said:

I just realised. I think Paparazzi was supposed to be the single at the time because she wore this and the metal outfit for Jonathon Ross 19174853.jpg

both very similar to the Paparazzi video.

I'm pretty clueless in single releases, but didn't the UK skip over LoveGame and went straight to Paparazzi because LG was too inappropriate? :oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, redhoodieslime said:

I'm pretty clueless in single releases, but didn't the UK skip over LoveGame and went straight to Paparazzi because LG was too inappropriate? :oprah:

Paparazzi was released as the 3rd single before LoveGame, and the latter only got to #19. Don't know if it was because they considered it too unaproppiate or why

Haldy

The Paul O'Grady performance was the first time I saw her perform and it's how I fell in love with her! And here I am, eight years later, still a super-fan.

Kim Woodburn

The UK (I'm in the UK so this is how I remember it lol) were kinda a bit behind with Gaga, not by much but enough to jumble up the singles. It was JD >PF and then Paparazzi. But like 3 weeks after Paparazzi (video) was released, we had LoveGame, so it was like two gaga singles out at once.

She kinda launched in January 2009 here with Just Dance being #1 in January and I believe Poker Face ended JD's run on the UK chart (I may be wrong but I used to listen every Sunday to the chart show and be so into it! Sadly not so much anymore).

I think one of Gaga's first UK performances (televised) was on 'The Sunday Night Project' hosted by Alan Carr, quite a forgotten performance now.

Archived